Super Contributor

I love his big, bold pieces - nowadays his stuff is hit or miss - I either love it or return it

Honored Contributor

I guess most people by now know Jay King has been over on HSN most of the day today. (August 25, 2018 (Saturday)).......

I sit and am mesmerized watching him and hearing his stories.  He's so informative and fun to watch.

I don't wear much of his jewelry (but I do buy a few pieces).  

I'm watching a DVR of earlier today of Connie.  She was much prettier before she had things done to her face.  I like to watch her but ............

I do wish Jay would put little slips of paper in with the jewelry just at least telling the name of the stone.  I can't ever remember what it is by the time I get it.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I guess most people by now know Jay King has been over on HSN most of the day today. (August 25, 2018 (Saturday)).......

I sit and am mesmerized watching him and hearing his stories.  He's so informative and fun to watch.

I don't wear much of his jewelry (but I do buy a few pieces).  

I'm watching a DVR of earlier today of Connie.  She was much prettier before she had things done to her face.  I like to watch her but ............

I do wish Jay would put little slips of paper in with the jewelry just at least telling the name of the stone.  I can't ever remember what it is by the time I get it.

@Annabellethecat66  What I started doing was copying the picture of the jewelry item I ordered along with the details into a word file on my computer.  That way I can look up what type of turquoise it is, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18  You are much more organized with your jewelry than I am!

I don't have a lot of exotic jewelry.   I have a lot of jewelry, but they're (what I call colored stones).  Mainly, the regular one's.  I don't care for real diamonds (as I've mentioned).  I think they are boring.  I do have some 'different ones'.  Rings, bracelets, like Russian chrome diopside.  Things like that.

Whatever I'm wearing, I like everything (jewelry, clothes, even shoes to match).

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

@SeaMaiden,

I totally agree, find his shows educational however his line is not my style. I bought a citrine necklace for everyday use, now I will see how it is🌻in person.

@CHIP62.  I have that necklace.  Goes with everything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I also love when Jay King is on.  I watch some and tape the rest.  Some hots drive me crazy so i ff a lot  when they are talking.

Jay really had some good  things  I brought the tanzanite bracket and a three row Torquise on.