Super Contributor

I have many of his items and it is usually hit or miss whether I like them or not - I am very careful not to buy anything that is "compressed" - some things are, some not.  I love big, bold and chunky - leave the tiny stuff for petite women.

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz   Thank you, maybe I will try to do that.

Contributor

To the person who had a promble with Jay King go to HSN and  check out his Page.

He has a website  there that people who have called in and said a stone fell out or something wrong and he has replaced it.  Jay King stand by his product. 

Esteemed Contributor

I tried his line years ago....the settings were ugly and cheap and the stones had flaws.. one piece I returned because the stones were blackened at the point where they met the silver....the one sent to me in return, the same....they eventually all fell apart....I find, I love silver from Bali or Thailand....I loved the lady Swarti? She would dance on her show on QVC....she had beautiful pieces ....I'd love to see her come back

Honored Contributor

Chaco Canyon on HSN has a line of Southwestern jewelry.

She has some good stuff.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden,

Unfortunately JK's citrine necklace looked much better on TV, had to return it because it was almost transparent, no color saturation whatsoever🌻 My local science museum has very nice "geological" jewelry that will be my next destination.

Respected Contributor

@CHIP62I'm sorry to hear that the necklace was not as nice as it looked on TV.  I was itnterested in that one.  I got a necklace and bracelet  in the Teal apatite and I am happy with them.  They look great with other teals, blues, or greens. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CHIP62, how sad that it wasn’t as saturated in color. Hope you find something you love. 

Super Contributor

He is unwatchable, the constant stuttering drives me cray cray.

Occasional Visitor

I love Jay King.  I am from Tucson and have as yet to see him at the gem show, but would really like to.  I own many of his pieces and have gotten a lot of compliments on them.  Jay, if you are reading this,  I have a fair amount of raw turquoise from PIMA MINE and am wondering if you are interested.  Keep doing what you are doing.  Love you. 

Nitanurse