Honored Contributor

Jay King is on all day today

Had a pretty

Rhodochrosite  bracelet, but, I've got one, lots of stuff on clearance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jay King is on all day today

@SharkE    I love watching Jay King's shows and seeing the pretty jewery items he sells!

It is a nice reprieve from the bad news on the other channels... I do not buy anymore as I have so much jewelry from many years of buying and wearing it... but I love to watch anyway. 

Honored Contributor

He knows his stuff. I watch for education. He looks pretty sunburned.

Said his wife is redoing her bathroom with nothing but blue lapis on the walls and floor.   Bet that's pretty !

Honored Contributor

I enjoy his stories too...I know some people might find him long winded, but, I think his stories add to the enjoyment of watching his shows

Respected Contributor

A perfect way to spend my Saturday. Love Jay and his jewelry and the interesting info/stories on all the stones. I've been so happy with all the items I've purchased especially the Blue Opal pieces. Think I'll go put a few pieces on while I watch. Might as well.

Honored Contributor

I almost bought his rhodrocrosite 3 stone cuff, but, I got a huge one

It sold out, anyway.  70 on clearance.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I enjoy his stories too...I know some people might find him long winded, but, I think his stories add to the enjoyment of watching his shows

He is always very pleasant lots of personality, he laughs a lot.  He is a joy to watch.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

He knows his stuff. I watch for education. He looks pretty sunburned.

Said his wife is redoing her bathroom with nothing but blue lapis on the walls and floor.   Bet that's pretty !

WOW, I wish he would post a photo of it when it's all done.  His wife made a "cameo" appearance during a presentation, and she is lovely.  She is from England and has a lovely English accent.  Jay does have a wonderful sense of humor-- said he was on his wife's "last nerve" after being confined for 3 months!

He has beautiful jewelry and I enjoy his shows.  I can imagine his wife's jewelry collection, he'd have access to the best of whatever she wanted.  Lucky woman!