Super Contributor

I don't watch QVC/HSN much anymore, but decided to check out Jay King's show on HSN this morning. He's actually in the studio doing his shows today. I didn't realize they were having in-studio guests again ... about time.

I'm not in the market to buy any new jewelry, but I always enjoy watching Jay.

Honored Contributor

They've had artisan jewelry shows today with some interesting and different things.  Such a nice break from from QVC shows with hours and hours of JAI. I've actually watched jewelry shows for the first time in several years.  It has been a treat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They've had artisan jewelry shows today with some interesting and different things.  Such a nice break from from QVC shows with hours and hours of JAI. I've actually watched jewelry shows for the first time in several years.  It has been a treat.

I'm watching a Chaco Canyon show now.  Jennifer Juan has come a long way as a presenter. I remember when she first started representing Chaco Canyon on air ... she was so quiet and shy ... and now she's very outgoing and and talkative and looks directly into the camera. Some of the jewelry is amazing. If I was still working, I'd be very tempted to buy a few pieces.

Esteemed Contributor

They have 30% off jewelry until tonight.

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't in the market either, but.....

Agreed, it has been a very pleasurable day over at HSN.

Honored Contributor

His prices seem very high.  His designs are rather bland and all look the same.  I like his pink jacket!  He looks good and seems to have lost a lot of weight.  

Super Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

His prices seem very high.  His designs are rather bland and all look the same.  I like his pink jacket!  He looks good and seems to have lost a lot of weight.  

Prices are definitely a lot higher, but everyone has raised their prices. I'm a big clearance shopper, but even clearance prices are high now. I'll just have to be happy with all of the pieces I've bought over the last 30 years.

Esteemed Contributor

I tuned in a lot on HSN yesterday afternoon and I totally enjoyed it!   I did end up purchasing one pair of earrings (tried not to, LOL) but I just couldn't resist.   I promised myself to NOT order anything else this summer...........if I can only keep that promise.