Honored Contributor

Re: Jay King TS for 05-22-17

Does anyone own this Tiger's Eye necklace?

Jay King Graduated Tiger's Eye Bead 20" Sterling Silver Necklace
508-805
Jay King Graduated Tiger's Eye Bead 20" Necklace

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is stunning

Jay King Graduated Tanzanite Bead Sterling Silver 18" Necklace
477-514
Jay King Graduated Tanzanite Bead 18" Necklace

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is stunning

Jay King Graduated Tanzanite Bead Sterling Silver 18" Necklace
477-514
Jay King Graduated Tanzanite Bead 18" Necklace

I own this one and love it.  I wear it all the time Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL - the photo does no justice for that tanzanite necklace.  I was lucky to have seen it presented the other night. Stunning!

@1Professor @GinaV24 @vickie25 @saltysails pls post reviews of your goodies.  My order has shipped,  will post a review. 

I'm craving a tiger's eye necklace,  but I'm indecisive so I will wait. I also like some of the bumble bee jasper.  Something about those earthy colors. Amber too. I have some amber, but would love a piece with an imbedded bug, how cool! 

I heard host Connie say that Jay has something special for her host pick show, Russian Charoite. It's another lovely purple gemstone. They showed these earrings that sold out quickly

SOLD OUT

Jay King Turquoise and Charoite Contemporary Sterling Silver Earrings

495-494

Jay King Turquoise and Charoite Contemporary Earrings

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like his chunky gemstone jewelry. The tanzanite necklace is stunning as is this amber/turq.  Hope the amethyst pieces that I bought are a true purple tone. 

Some great buys for real gemstones - prices better than many of the costume bead jewelry pieces sold at Q. 

Jay King 5-Strand Amber and Turquoise 18" Sterling Silver Necklace
532-871
Jay King 5-Strand Amber and Turquoise 18" Necklace

@Chi-town girl @vickie25 @SFGIANTSGIRL:

Saw the presentation of the amber-turquoise necklace too many times to resist. I adore amber (and the history of drops of tree resin millions of years old), as well as my all time favorite, turquoise. Bought it this evening. Sigh.

Contributor

I placed my order for this last night.

Trusted Contributor

When I get my items, I will reply back.  Besides the TS, I picked up both matching earrings, and the following:

1. Jay King Tyrone Turquoise and Petrified Wood Sterling Silver Pendant with 18-1/2" Beaded Necklace

Jay King Turquoise & Petrified Wood Pendant w/Necklace

2. Jay King Multicolor Iron Mountain Turquoise Bead 48" Sterling Silver Necklace

Jay King Multicolor Turquoise Bead 48" Necklace

3.  Jay King Iron Mountain Turquoise Beaded Sterling Silver 36" Necklace

Jay King Iron Mountain Turquoise Beaded 36" Necklace

4.  Jay King Tiger's Eye Bead Stretch Bracelet with Sterling Silver Charm

Jay King Tiger's Eye Bead Stretch Bracelet with Charm

Honored Contributor

Nice haul @vickie25! Enjoy!!!

Valued Contributor

I received my tsv today and it's an okay necklace, for what it is. I recieved my blue opal 18 inch strand, the one that was $129.90, it came with 5 of the stones completely broke in half, bummer, they said on the phone it's sold out so she can't send me another one but yet on the website it says there are 15 available. What gives with that... then I also ordered the 18 inch faceted lapis bead necklace, it never showed, it was on the invoice but it wasn't in my package, and guess what, she said it was also sold out, but I can't have a refund until the 1st for some reason or other. What a dissappointment. However I do like what I got. I also chose the 18 inch lapis necklace that comes with a big lapis heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's beautiful. 

Valued Contributor

I received my turquoise V necklace and it is already packaged up to return.  I really liked it, but one of the turquoise inlays is broken.  Then the person that made it, put some kind of clear sealant over the pieces.  It feels all smooth to the touch, but when I looked at it with a flashlight shining on the spot, I could see into the pendant.  I don't think Jay has good quality control on his items.  They are always hit or miss.  My necklace is sold out, but I did ask for an exchange, in case one is available when it is recieved.  I think for the price of this necklace, no one should be getting a broken piece of turquoise that was "fixed" at the factory, hoping no one would notice it.