Honored Contributor
Hi Ali, I've bought a few things (no name brands) on eBay lately. I need more jewelry like another hole in my head. I've gotten a few new silver bangles to add to my collection and some (6) vintage silver and turquoise charms to add to my bracelet.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
On 4/10/2014 SANNA said: He 's always been selling junk. I gave him a chance once, returned quickly and never again.
Many people don't agree with you, or he wouldn't be a 19-year veteran at HSN. They go through vendors even quicker than the Q does.
Honored Contributor
A lot of his earlier pendant/bead sets were very nice, substantial silver, nice rocks. After awhile though, they all start to look alike. I probably have at least 20 but seldom wear them.
Valued Contributor
I hear ya kachina! You know when you really realize you have too much? When you go to reorganize and/or polish. Phew! The point at which it becomes more than you can easily manage, is when it's time to slow down. I'm at that point now, after a recent storage revamp. But it's so hard to pull in the reigns when you love it like we do! Anyway... enjoy your new bangles and charms!!
Super Contributor

Hello Kachina! My Jay King loot came today and I am very pleased! I had ordered the "spider mountain" turquoise necklace - it absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful colors and very affordable. He was very surprised at the HSN price as well as I recall. Anyway it's a keeper.

Secondly, the 42" African amethyst necklace is beautiful. I ordered this on purpose to wear double around my neck and to be able to hang a number of my CP enhancers on. The size of the stones is just right - there are stations with slightly larger ones, but they not over the top. The colors are sumptuous. So I am a very happy camper. Smile

I have rarely been disappointed, except for last year's TSV cuff. The Kingman turq cabochons were nice but had to be glued back into place. Not a comfortable feeling wearing the cuff.

What did you decide on your earrings??

Honored Contributor
The earring are going back. I'm going to run to the post office in a minute. I've gotten two eBay orders this week and both were screwed up and are going back plus one defective Invicta watch to ShopHQ. This hasn't been a successful shopping week for me. Glad you're happy with yours.
Super Contributor
I received my two #8 mine rings today. I ordered them in 2 sizes hoping one will fit correctly and hopefully look good. I think they run about 1/2 size small. One ring looks almost exactly like the one pictured. It's striking and actually fits just right. Love the turquoise blue on the brown background. The other ring is totally different. It's all the turquoise blue with a light golden brown spider web-like pattern with two small areas of brown towards the point. Two of the small adjoining round beads have some brown in them and there are very small areas of brown matrix in the other beads. The effect is much more subtle. It is a pretty ring but the first ring with the brown background is striking.
Super Contributor
On 4/10/2014 kachina624 said: A lot of his earlier pendant/bead sets were very nice, substantial silver, nice rocks. After awhile though, they all start to look alike. I probably have at least 20 but seldom wear them.

I agree, and he's bringing in a lot of the agates, most of which I really don't care for.

He did have an interesting Californite (? probably misspelled) a couple of visits ago and I missed getting the set.

Honored Contributor

Hi Amber, I've been think about you, wondering if you got your ring. I'm so glad you got one really good one. A good #8 can be very striking. Now you can try to assemble the matching pieces. Wear it in good health!

Pistolino, I must have missed the Californite; .don'ti remember seeing it.

Super Contributor
On 4/11/2014 Haca said:

Secondly, the 42" African amethyst necklace is beautiful. I ordered this on purpose to wear double around my neck and to be able to hang a number of my CP enhancers on. The size of the stones is just right - there are stations with slightly larger ones, but they not over the top. The colors are sumptuous. So I am a very happy camper. Smile

I have rarely been disappointed, except for last year's TSV cuff. The Kingman turq cabochons were nice but had to be glued back into place. Not a comfortable feeling wearing the cuff.

What did you decide on your earrings??

YOU GOT THE AMETHYST NECKLACE! I wasn't fast enough on that one. It looked gorgeous, glad to hear how beautiful it is in real life.

I was actually thinking the same thing about hanging my CP enhancers on it, but the big SOLD OUT sign went up right when I was ordering.