Honored Contributor

I got most of my Jay King order today and think I'm about finished with him. The TS earrings 317-253, are pathetic. I doubt they have $2, worth of silver in them, very tinny. The rainbow calsilica is so muddy you couldn't see the colors in it at more than 12" away.

Against my better judgement I ordered 315-109, the huge Hubei turquoise beads. Very poor quality the "turquoise" is almost solid black except for the unmatched piece which is solid muddy brown.

The only possible keeper is 331-922, a mostly spiney oyster pendant. The silver on this piece is not nearly as substantial as my old JK pendants but I wanted some the color of the spiney oyster. I'm still thinking about it.

I guess I'll be making a trip to the post office. Did anyone else get anything? Report please.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Oh thats disappointing. I ordered the ts in calsilica. Expecting my shipment 2day. I like the design of the hoop earing-the movement.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Chi, I hope you like yours better than I did mine. When I hold them and think, "one hundred dollars", I think nope, no way.
Super Contributor
Hi Kachina, how disappointing! Especially the hubei necklace. It looks so cool in the picture. I ordered the spider mountain turquoise necklace in a very traditional design. Also the long African amethyst necklace. I'll review them as soon as I receive them.
Honored Contributor
I hope someone comes back to review the #8 ring. I just hope people get good ones.
Esteemed Contributor

I received the coral inlay bangle bracelet and the coral/mother of pearl pendant w/beaded necklace. I believe the necklace is sold out ... below is a pic.

I'm absolutely thrilled with both pieces and couldn't be more pleased. There's only one caveat ... the bangle fit is small. Luckily, my wrist is about the smallest part of my body, so it fits me perfectly. The colorsprod-image-1 range from vibrant to subtle on the bangle ... the variations make for a gorgeous match.

Honored Contributor

I received two pieces of his. The one I have to check (go get it). The other one I sent back, not because I didn't like it but it looked fake!

The one I sent back was a cilica Australian reverseable bracelet that is set in silver. One side is the cilica and the other side is turoquois. It had a unique closure that fits together as a magnet and it had a snap bar safety. I loved the closure. It fit a bit snug.

None of it was great, just ok. I'm keeping the necklace.

Esteemed Contributor

Annabelle, I have that reversible bracelet ... it was a TS a couple of months back, I believe. I love mine ... again, the bracelet runs small ... I got the larger of the two sizes and it fit perfectly on my small wrist. I think they had a slew of returns, though, because the 6 3/4" was just too small for a lot of people. I think it's a great piece to own.

Honored Contributor
Kachina-i did receive my earings 2day. Agree w ur assessment. The hoop earings r much smaller than how they appeared. And the top 2 stones on earings are very dark, almost black. The bottom 2 have that rainbow effect but they r so small. This set should have been priced at 50 not 100. Mine are going back.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
My #8 ring went right to extended delivery for 4/23. It now shows ""packaging"". Must be coming right from the mine lol!