Super Contributor

Maybe this is old news, but it seems they are doing away with the line. I always enjoyed those shows!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jaqueline Kennedy Jewelry?

Yes, the Jackie Kennedy collection reached the end of its line. Philip Katz was on a few weeks ago and broke the mold after his final presentation for each. I enjoyed the shows too. Hope he returns in another capacity.

Super Contributor

I have really been enjoying the paper clip necklace.
Honored Contributor

Perhaps he'll return with a Mamie Eisenhower jewelry collection.

Honored Contributor

On 4/18/2014 chrystaltree said:

Perhaps he'll return with a Mamie Eisenhower jewelry collection.

Fingers crossed!

Respected Contributor

autumnfaire, there have been a few threads about this tht you may enjoy reading. If you just scroll through :-) Also if there was a piece you were too late to get you could go to the Camrose and Kross website. They still have quite a few pieces there but they are going pretty fast.

Honored Contributor

Scottie makes a great point! Even though Camrose & Kross were the sole producers of the line, there were/are numerous vendors. Here are some of the websites with numerous pieces available:

Dravalis.com: The Jacqueline Kennedy Collection

Smithsonian Museum Store

Kennedy Center Online Gift Shop

JFK Presidential Library and Museum Online Store

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Thanks, everyone. I always thought I would get the kunzite ring if I caught it on sale. The ring is more money on these sites. Oh well.....

Contributor

I have been drawn to this paper clip necklace for a long time. I hesitated to buy during the qvc shows, I wear a lot of white gold, so I couldn't justify the purchase. I did buy the white metal with Ceylon sapphire paper clip bracelet, and I LOVE IT! I love it so much I found myself searching for the gold version of the necklace, I wanted the exact replica of COCOs version, and just like the one that Jackie Kennedy loved so much. I had put the order thru on some sites only to get an email back saying they were not in inventory. I had seen it at smithsonian website,but was trying not to spend the shipping they were charging. Well today I got desperate, and before they sold out I purchased one. I am glad one is coming my way. FINALLY! I have tossed and turned about this necklace for a very long time, for some reason it is calling me... I hope I love it as much as I think I am. I could kick my self for not getting it on qvc..... I guess you snooze you loose.. I hesitated to long when it was being aired.
Respected Contributor

ladycd: I just saw a friend wearing the paperclilp necklace at church this week. It was beautiful!