Honored Contributor

Re: Jane..please let Erin talk.....sigh.....

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant wrote:

Here we go with the stories, mile a minute talking and barely letting Erin talk. I love to watch the jewelery shows- even if I don't buy- but she is too annoying.

It was the same with Jayne Brown. If looks could kill Erin seemed to be losing her patience and practically rolled her eyes at her. Erin couldn't get a word in edgewise. Jayne droned on and on..

I tuned in to Jane and it was like watching Romper Room with the descriptions of the Mickey Mouse bracelet. Made me realize that my habit of never watching was a smart decision.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant wrote:

Here we go with the stories, mile a minute talking and barely letting Erin talk. I love to watch the jewelery shows- even if I don't buy- but she is too annoying.

"that whole thing....the whole production was all an act.......the breathing, the panting, the moaning,     the screeming.....not bad huh?" Seinfeld

Super Contributor

Sally's behavior goes way back with Birks!  I am surprised the Q accepts it?  Just my opinion, I can't watch.

Respected Contributor

I agree. Jane is beyond annoying. Turned QVC off until 10pm. what a breath of fresh air when Sandra came on. 

Super Contributor

I hope Jane gets paid per word cause then she'll be able to retire soon! Unwatchable.

Honored Contributor

@Auntie CC wrote:

I hope Jane gets paid per word cause then she'll be able to retire soon! Unwatchable.

@Auntie CC   That’s too funny!! 😝

Frequent Contributor

I agree, Erin should have her own show.  She is beautiful,poised and knows her product.  Dont know what has happened to Jane Tracy.  I used to enjoy her and only her, But all of a sudden she speaks over venders and acts like she is as young as her daughters.  Awful with Sally from Earth shoes.  One day this week she was on with Gary from Denim &Co. whats with all the flirthing and giggling and showing her behind?  QVC hummmm.

Frequent Contributor

Antonella was on this week and I could not believe what I was seeing or hearing.  Poor Gary from Denim and Company. She was all over the place. I've never heard her be so rude and talk on and on about the product.   What's happening to all the seasoned hosts?  They are acting weird lately.  Antonella go back to yourself.  You always were so kind and polite to venders and I enjoyed you funny expressions and sayings...Be sweet again:-)

Esteemed Contributor

@Auntie CC wrote:

That my friend is why I NEVER watch her shows.  Watch her in a clothing show, all she does is pose like she is a model or something.   Time is not making her any better.  

She must have her clothes made, they are right of the 60's.  June Cleaver ring a bell   LOL