Regular Contributor

Jane was so busy talking about what she wore the last time she was with Scott and all her other personal stories that she failed to answer my question on Facebook live about sizes. I wanted to buy the Japan cuff which is $500. I was confused about the size range. She never mentioned size at all during the entire two hours. I took a chance and ordered according to what was in the copy, but if that's wrong you can bet I will return the item.And QVC wonders why they have returns. Talk to your hosts.

Respected Contributor

Sounds like the whole company needs to tighten things up a bit .....

Respected Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

Sounds like the whole company needs to tighten things up a bit .....

i doubt they can rein in jane and her personel stories.

Respected Contributor

If I were a host, I would never try to answer live questions from Facebook while I was presenting. Of course, I do not use Facebook, so it is a moot point.

Additionally, as a QVC customer, I read all the descriptions online before purchasing.

No host can ever provide all the information I might require to make a truly informed decision.  I use the videos just as supplemental support.

Regular Contributor

Actually many of the hosts do answer Facebook life questions. Beth Chandler does it for Susan Graver. Other hosts like Colleen Lopez on HSN has the iPad sitting right next to her and calls out the names of people and answers questions. It's not unheard of and not a bother. Most of these host have assistants who can help them with things like that.

Trusted Contributor

are the specs of the item not listed in their site? 

Valued Contributor

@freakygirl  @Purseone 

All info is on website, Sizes in inches.

Qvc's hosts don't work with Facebook during selling, sometimes particular show has other host who works with computer when main host selling. Colleen Lopez works for different company.

Respected Contributor

@Purseone   that is a lovely and unusual cuff. i can see why you are attracted to it.   all the measurements are listed on the description. bracelet size as well as wrist size it should fit.  I agree, that perhaps Jane should have mentioned them on air, but really, all the information is right there. 

Trusted Contributor
Why do we need hosts, if we have to go online to get information they're being paid to tell us. Also, why do they never mention what size jewelry they are wearing, size 6 ring, 7 inch bracelet, etc. Thay can't wait to share their clothing size. Sometimes you need to know if a piece of jewelry runs true to size.
Honored Contributor

I watched the show for 1/2 hour and turned it.  I couldn't watch Jane scream and not giving information about the products.  She use to try on and tell you what size bracelet she is wearing not anymore.  I am also tired of hearing about her family everytime she presents something.  They should of had Pat host the show.  She is excellent!