Honored Contributor

She is now selling her Open Hearts Collection on JTV. She premiered it last night, what a delight she is !! A few things sold out. Jane will be on again this afternoon.  She recently celebrated her 70th birthday. 

Honored Contributor

I've always enjoyed her.  But she doesn't seem like the type for showy jewelry.  No - wait - I'm thinking of Dr. Quinn (medicine woman).  Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I've always enjoyed her.  But she doesn't seem like the type for showy jewelry.  No - wait - I'm thinking of Dr. Quinn (medicine woman).  Smiley Happy  

She spoke last night of going thru a terrible divorce and then she got Dr Quinn, and her whole life changed for the better. 

Respected Contributor

Whenever I see her "open hearts" jewelry, I think it looks more like  "broken hearts".

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I remember a few (a couple?) of years ago  seeing ads on TV for these. Never liked them. Then they were, I think, being sold at Zale's, now on a TV jewelry show.

She doesn't have that many options left. They never looked like hearts to me, but like the letter Z.

Honored Contributor

Kay Jewelers also sold her collection

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

She is now selling her Open Hearts Collection on JTV. She premiered it last night, what a delight she is !! A few things sold out. Jane will be on again this afternoon.  She recently celebrated her 70th birthday. 

Can you believe she is 70!!!!! she looks great.  I saw her on JTV.  He pieces are really pretty.  She had several sell outs.  

Last week the lady from the Celtic musicals that they show PBS, she is tiny and blonde and plays the violin.  She had some really unique heart jewelry a few days ago.  She even played the violinSmiley Happy