Honored Contributor

I looked at the preview online and .....

They aren't offering much in rose gold.  I love rose gold.

There is a lot of the same old, same old.

Where is the middle of the road gold?  A lot of very expensive pieces and super cheap (flimsy, junk)  pieces are shown.  What about in-between?  They are missing the boat by not offering the mid-range priced gold jewelry.

Honored Contributor

That's curious because every time they have anything for sale in rose gold ..... it sells out first.

Honored Contributor

Browsed through wow! Designs are magnificent! Definitely not for my budget. Yet! Breathtaking. Do agree Rose Gold lovely! However not copper shade. To everyone buying enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart What's the mid-level price range that would make you a buyer?   I haven't been buying jewelry for a few years, but I might fall for a new pair of earrings if I found something I liked that didn't cost over the $500 I'm seeing in so many local stores.  I just laugh when they offer them for 50% off -  they aren't special enough even for that.

There are several good craft shows coming up in my area, but the last earrings I was tempted by turned out to cost $1600 and the artist wasn't negotiating.  Good thing.  I went home and found similar enough in my jewelry box already!

Honored Contributor

I didn't scroll through every page of the preview, but I saw a good amount of rose gold.

It's nice to see some better quality jewelry.

Honored Contributor

There are quite a few rose gold earrings available. Some of the new earrings being introduced are very pretty.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jan 24 Gold Rush

[ Edited ]

@CalminHeart wrote:

I looked at the preview online and .....

They aren't offering much in rose gold.  I love rose gold.

There is a lot of the same old, same old.

Where is the middle of the road gold?  A lot of very expensive pieces and super cheap (flimsy, junk)  pieces are shown.  What about in-between?  They are missing the boat by not offering the mid-range priced gold jewelry.

In between gold is just too expensive.  Most people here on these boards are unwilling to pay $1,000.00 and over for gold jewelry.  They don't like hollow gold.  They don't want resin or brass or bronze inside their gold.  I buy at Gem Shopping network.  All their gold starts at over $1,00.00, but for the $1,000.00-$3,000.00 range, you get solid, beautiful gold.  Most QVC viewers want to see the gold prices they saw 15 years ago.  Gone for good.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@CalminHeart What's the mid-level price range that would make you a buyer?   I haven't been buying jewelry for a few years, but I might fall for a new pair of earrings if I found something I liked that didn't cost over the $500 I'm seeing in so many local stores.  I just laugh when they offer them for 50% off -  they aren't special enough even for that.

There are several good craft shows coming up in my area, but the last earrings I was tempted by turned out to cost $1600 and the artist wasn't negotiating.  Good thing.  I went home and found similar enough in my jewelry box already!

To me, mid range is $500-$800 for a 9-14 gram bracelet...or leverback earrings with real gems in the $200-$300 range.  If these were in rose gold, I might consider paying a little more.  

If you like gold jewelry at better prices and much better quality, check out sarrafdotcom.  Their service is great and I've never had a complaint about anything I've purchased from them.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I didn't scroll through every page of the preview, but I saw a good amount of rose gold.

It's nice to see some better quality jewelry.

When I looked, there were 7 rose gold bracelets but most were too small in diameter for me, and 5 pair of rose gold earrings, and 1 rose gold pendant.  I did see some tricolor earrings but most were just too heavy and were hoops.  I don't like hoops that much but do have a couple in yellow and rose gold.  I prefer leverbacks so zero in on those first.