Honored Contributor

I saw this necklace on the Dillards site, and was happy to order it with no SH from the site in black.

It comes in several lengths and leather colors.

Of course there are other collars and necklaces with many, many beautiful pendants of your favorite shapes from angels to crosses, birds to leaves and hobbies.

This braided leather necklace will be wonderful with several handmade pendants I have.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

I like Carolyn Pollack's version better.  It has a toggle clasp from which you can hang enhancers and it looks like the cord is thicker.  It comes in many colors; I have black, brown and turquoise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

James Avery has beautiful pieces especially charms. Started DGD on a charm bracelet and she loves it. They have a great web site too.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with Kachina, the Avery version looks like the cheapies you can find on Ebay.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I like Carolyn Pollack's version better.  It has a toggle clasp from which you can hang enhancers and it looks like the cord is thicker.  It comes in many colors; I have black, brown and turquoise.

@Kachina624 Thank you my friend.  I'll take a look.  Some of my pieces have small bails.

Honored Contributor

Re: James Avery Necklace!

[ Edited ]

@patbz wrote:

I agree withKachinaa, the Avery version looks like thecheapiess you can find onEbayy.

Patbzz James Avery is a top notch company.  I like you can see the braiding, and it has SS clasps.  Perfect.

I have several original l hand made pendants that are perfect.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 The handmade pendant I have needs this type of closure.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   By the way, several years ago, on eBay I found some sterling converters to change plain pendants to enhancers, so such a thing does exist.  I got several of them, I think from China.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG   By the way, several years ago, on eBay I found some sterling converters to change plain pendants to enhancers, so such a thing does exist.  I got several of them, I think from China.

@Kachina624 Ohhhhh.....thanks!Smiley Happy