Respected Contributor

Jai waitlist ring finally arrived!

[ Edited ]

And it is a winner.  Now i have the ring, the necklace and the earrings.  I covet the triple strand bracelet now but not at $645.10DC7C8A-CBAB-49E8-962E-9EBEC5F1BB1A.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Jai waitlist ring finally arrived!

I really like your new ring. Very pretty 😉

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie   Very pretty on your hand.  You should get a lot of wear out of this one as it will go anywhere with anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Pretty.  I had not seen one before.

Nice hand and nails too.

Respected Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Pretty.  I had not seen one before.

Nice hand and nails too.

Thankyou!

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie   It's beautiful, and it looks lovely on your hand.  I haven't seen that ring or maybe just didn't notice it.  I rarely watch QVC so if I scanned the "items recently on air" I must have overlooked it. 

His jewelry is so unique. 

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Shawnie   It's beautiful, and it looks lovely on your hand.  I haven't seen that ring or maybe just didn't notice it.  I rarely watch QVC so if I scanned the "items recently on air" I must have overlooked it. 

His jewelry is so unique. 

It was in the shows on June 24.  It sold out very quickly and my order went on waitlist.  Don't think it has been presented but during that one day of shows.   It also comes in all silver.  It is in stock in just a few sizes now.  There are also earrings,  necklace and a very pricey bracelet in the collection.  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie It's beautiful and looks great on you.  I have the necklace and earrings.  I should of gotten the ring too.

Valued Contributor

@Shawnie @Looks good on your hand,the matching bracelet is pricely,but the John Hardy simular bracelet is over a thousand dollsrs.Maybe get it later as a birthday or Xmas give for yourself.

Super Contributor

Shawnie, I just got my waitlisted ring also.  I also have the necklace and earrings (studs.)  I also like the dangle earrings with the 14k piece on the ear, and the box chains dangling, but they seem too expensive to me.  I also like the bracelet, but I wish it were less expensive and I wish the stations were a bit smaller.  The ring looks lovely on you!