Valued Contributor

Jai jewelry (ring) - is this usual ?

Is anyone familiar with Jai jewelery (ring) such that you could let me know how they usually arrive?

Recently ordered one and it did not have the sterling silver protector in the small plastic bag, and the ring was tightly wrapped in what looks like a thin tissue-type paper.  Have not seen rings presented this way before.  It almost looks as if a customer just wrapped it up in this.  

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Jai jewelry (ring) - is this usual ?

was it a thin tissue type paper that was a minty green color?

if so, i have had rings and other jewelry items wrapped in that before.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes, my Jai bracelets, rings and enhancers have neen sent wrapped tightly in some kind of thin tissue paper.I prefer they use less plastic and materials that do not break down in the enviornment easily,you cannot count on people to recycle.

Respected Contributor

Nope, that is how they are shipped.  My last Jai order did not have the oxidation square either.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, @sunshine45 , @blackhole99 , @Shawnie !!!  I so appreciate your input.  Reading all of your replies definitely helped.  Thanks again.  

P.S. - @sunshine45 -- I think it was just a white paper type wrapping.  But, it may not have been in the brightest lighting when I looked at it.

Honored Contributor

My JAI pieces have come wrapped in tissue.

Respected Contributor

Every piece of Jai jewelry I have received has been tightly wrapped in tissue paper then placed inside a sealed plastic bag in his logo box. 

Honored Contributor

Be assured that any jewelry wrapped like this is straight from the factory, not another customer's return.  

Valued Contributor

Hi @faeriemoon@KentuckyWoman , and @depglass  -- thank you for your additional replies.  

It's reassuring seeing everyone's replies --- thanks again!!   I really appreciate it.  

Contributor

That paper (light green) is tarnish resistant paper.