Honored Contributor

Jai “changeable” jewelry.

Although I love most of the animal style Jai pieces as well as some of the heavy chains, the only pieces I’ve bought in all the time this jewelry has been available are the changeable, multiple piece styles.

I’ve actually missed out on a couple because they seem to be quite popular. 

Is anyone else collecting them? I don’t think there are any available right now but I’m always hoping Scott will bring in some more.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jai “changeable” jewelry.

@violann I don't know what these are. I would love to find out more about the "changeable" items. : )

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately @SahmIam, there are none available at present. Some years ago there was a handsome slide sold with a stone bead chain and a leather cord, both with beautiful Jai style fittings. 

There was also a wheat chain wit three smallish square slides and spacers. I think that might have been available twice, and I missed it both times.

A set of heavy sterling bars, some with 14k accents, on a leather cord. Wonderful!. I bought TWO SETS when that was available.

I’ll look up the old item #s when I have time (2023 LOL). Maybe there are pictures on Pinterest or one of the other media sites. 

Definitely classic, and keepers.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are you thinking of the necklace that was a TSV years ago?

I'm not sure how popular that style is now because that particular necklace hung around for a long time on clearance. Lovely necklace though.