Trusted Contributor

Re: Jai Todays Special Value

if that's the tsv, can't designers do anything new? How much talent does it take to use old style and make one side different? We need more design to these items. I do like jai jewelry, but it would be nice to finally get rid of the box chain on every item he designs.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just got in the Heaven cuff with the angel wings.  Worth every penny.  Plus Scott has shared a photo of two new rings on Instagram - I like the koi one.  So we'll see.what Wednesday brings.  

Esteemed Contributor

TSV looks OK...comes down to gram weight and price.  It would be nice to have a lighter weight bangle for summer, but the price needs to align with that.

Respected Contributor

Matching necklace

JAInecklace.png

Honored Contributor

Some 5 or 6 years ago there were several Jai collections with multiple chains, charms, slides, very good quality bead necklaces with SS findings. There haven't been any of those since. I got MOST of them when they were here, missed one I would have liked, set with citrine.

I think they must have been fairly expensive in relation to typical offerings, so I'm guessing they're a thing of the past. 

I still love and often wear the ones I have.

Respected Contributor

105030188_2854667317934856_5198066443825229985_o.jpg

Check it out on JAI Jewelry on Facebook or Instagram.

Respected Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
On his facebook page he shows a pearl cuff that is part of his new collection. He states its not the tsv for the 24th, i'm guessing its a ring or earrings from that line. (Just a guess)

I'd love to see a pearl bracelet! @willomenia 

Respected Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

I'd love to see a pearl bracelet!

J-368009

j368009.jpg

Occasional Contributor

WHAT TSV CUFF STYLE ARE YOU ORDERING?

Honored Contributor

I like some of the things this vendor has brought but have to admit I was more consistently impressed with the things Angela had to offer. I don't know if there's still ostensibly any connection between Jai and John Hardy, but recall that originally it was 'Anglea for John Hardy' and 'Jai for John Hardy', or something along those lines. Anyway, Scott's stuff is a mixed bag, to me. Some of it looks very nice and some of it looks to be little more than middle of the road costume jewelry.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...