Frequent Contributor

I wonder what the Jai Todays Special Value will be on June 24th, any ideas?

Valued Contributor

Re: Jai Todays Special Value

I kind of hope it’s not anything with stones. I got the Big Deal bracelet in the green, and the stones are ok. The last bracelet I got with stones had the chrysacolla, and they were terrible. Scott does lovely silver work but I wonder about the quality control on the stones they use.

Respected Contributor

I don't think we're likely to find out until the week before, at best.

Honored Contributor

@Catstamper wrote:

I kind of hope it’s not anything with stones. I got the Big Deal bracelet in the green, and the stones are ok. The last bracelet I got with stones had the chrysacolla, and they were terrible. Scott does lovely silver work but I wonder about the quality control on the stones they use.

@Catstamper ITA!  I ordered that bracelet too in the pink and sent it back. The stones looked like plastic beads and it was impossible to clasp.  I also ordered the chrysacolla bracelet and the quality of the stones were again horrible.  

Honored Contributor

I'm hoping for a ring.  Or a set of stacking rings.

(Watch it be some variation of that box chain bracelet.)

Valued Contributor

I wore it awhile today, and it’s just a smidgeon small. I know it has beads, but I have other Jai bead bracelets in average and they fit. This could be a quarter inch longer and would fit well. If I could exchange it I would. Maybe. Ugh.

Trusted Contributor

On his facebook page he shows a pearl cuff that is part of his new collection. He states its not the tsv for the 24th, i'm guessing its a ring or earrings from that line. (Just a guess)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willomenia wrote:
On his facebook page he shows a pearl cuff that is part of his new collection. He states its not the tsv for the 24th, i'm guessing its a ring or earrings from that line. (Just a guess)

Rings and earrings are not usually Today's Special Values in silver or designer jewelry. It might be the cherry blossom necklace.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

ScreenShot210.png

ScreenShot228.png

JAI Sterling Twisted Hinged Bangle Bracelet

Choice of Box Chain, Kalahari, or Basketweave

Honored Contributor

Gorgeous!!