Respected Contributor

Jai TSV Silver Day Purchases Delivered!

They are beautiful. The TSV bracelet, kalahari is stunning i think.  The gold medialian necklace and the smaller earrings that match the TSV are gorgeous.  In this picture i have the medallion earrings on that i purchased back in the winter.  I am on waitlist for the little gold medallion ring and one of the little rings that matches the TSV.  Hope i get them.  06E7D19C-38A4-4734-8F51-BA58B1D2B6E9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Jai TSV Silver Day Purchases Delivered!

@Shawnie - How pretty - you look beautiful! I love those earrings! Enjoy your new jewelry! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Shawnie - How pretty - you look beautiful! I love those earrings! Enjoy your new jewelry! Smiley Happy

Thankyou!  Don't know why the pic came out so big.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Great collection!!  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Oh my those look wonderful on you.  I hope you can get out somewhere and show them off soon.  Lovely.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

They are beautiful. The TSV bracelet, kalahari is stunning i think.  The gold medialian necklace and the smaller earrings that match the TSV are gorgeous.  In this picture i have the medallion earrings on that i purchased back in the winter.  I am on waitlist for the little gold medallion ring and one of the little rings that matches the TSV.  Hope i get them.  06E7D19C-38A4-4734-8F51-BA58B1D2B6E9.jpeg

@Shawnie Everything looks great on you.  I have the all silver necklace and love it.  I ordered the matching earrings and they are stuck at the post office since 7/2.  I got the necklace fast and they were shipped together. I really want my earrings!!.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie  Good stuff!!  They look great!!

I ordered the TSV and matching rings in both Kalahari and Box chain.  I thought I would be more inclined to keep the Kalahari because of the distinction between bright and oxidized, but ended up keeping the Box chain.  I liked the way the box chain was a bit more dimensional, in that the "chain" extended beyond the shiny silver.  However, the clincher was that the Kalahari had a clasp issue.  Rather than simply opening, it SPRANG open as if something inside were coiled too tightly.  Therefore the safety mechanism was completely unable to work because if you just barely pressed the lever, the bracelet popped open.  There was no opportunity for it to catch itself on the first notch.

I have no patience with the Q's return/exchange system, so since I really liked the Box chain, I kept that one.  But I did love the Kalahari and I hope you enjoy yours and all of your other great purchases!!

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie  I love all your jewelry.  Question on the bracelets - Are they all Jai and did you purchase them all here at Q?

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal @yes they are all Jai and purchased at the Q.  The big one is the recent TSV, and the smaller cuff/bangle was the TSV last August.  The two beaded box chains were purchased a couple of years ago.