Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Pecky @received mine today.  My wrist is barely 6, and the JAI cuffs have been too big for me.  This fits!  It is an oval and I love it.  I only hope the floral on waitlist will have the same size consistency. (The silver beads are a small, and the gold beads are an average.  The silver beads are a tad bigger than the xs bangle.  I think the size ranges changed with the intro of the xs).  Hope yours fits as well!DF1213BC-68D4-46EB-8A26-C7C4AF73D853.jpeg

@ShawnieThanks for posting.  It looks beautiful with your other bracelets.  I'm so happy that you like it.  Excellent choice! 

Super Contributor

I got the basketweave, and I am disappointed in the color.  I have the larger basketweave cuff with the gold hammered balls, and I love it.  The silver is bright and beautiful.  The silver on the cuff is very dull.  I put it with my box link bracelet, and it looks so dull and lifeless beside the boxlink bracelet.    I wish I had ordered the Kalahari instead.  It looks much brighter.  

Super Contributor

Shawnie, I love your gold bracelet.  Is that a Q piece?  Your Kalahari  cuff looks so pretty.  I wish I had ordered that one.

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie 

They look very nice together.

Honored Contributor

I have ordered several different bracelets and had to return because the small is too big.  I thought I would try the ex-small and received the floral today (in the JAI box) but it is still a tad big.  If I open the kickstand, would it be OK to push the one end in a little so it meets closer to the other end?  It would fit perfectly if I could do that but I'm afraid it will throw off the design of it.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 : Before you ruin the cuff, take it to your local jeweler and ask!

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I have ordered several different bracelets and had to return because the small is too big.  I thought I would try the ex-small and received the floral today (in the JAI box) but it is still a tad big.  If I open the kickstand, would it be OK to push the one end in a little so it meets closer to the other end?  It would fit perfectly if I could do that but I'm afraid it will throw off the design of it.

I wouldn’t do that.  I have a barely six inch bony, not meaty, arm.  My XS does not grip my wrist, but neither does it spin.  It fits me like a well designed bangle.Any smaller width wise would rest on my arm bones which hurts.  So i am happy.  Very happy.  And i can wear it with the opening on top which is nice too, the little silver endcaps are pretty too.  

Respected Contributor

@Kcubed wrote:

Shawnie, I love your gold bracelet.  Is that a Q piece?  Your Kalahari  cuff looks so pretty.  I wish I had ordered that one.

Yes it is probably a 20 yr old Eterna Gold piece.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Jai TSV Bracelet

[ Edited ]

@Kcubed wrote:

I got the basketweave, and I am disappointed in the color.  I have the larger basketweave cuff with the gold hammered balls, and I love it.  The silver is bright and beautiful.  The silver on the cuff is very dull.  I put it with my box link bracelet, and it looks so dull and lifeless beside the boxlink bracelet.    I wish I had ordered the Kalahari instead.  It looks much brighter.  

Maybe they will let you exchange it for the Kalahari or the Rope.  I think this bracelet would be perfect with the tiny gold beads over every other silver one!  

Super Contributor

Shawnie, I love the idea of a two-tone Kalahari cuff.