Respected Contributor

The only pieces of jewelry I've been wearing lately are the black spinel 72 inch necklace and bracelet...they go so well with my most special occasion Israeli dresses.  I think the idea of glacier jewelry is a hoot!   

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately I missed Scott's visit.  Had planned to order the whale's tale but ultimately I found one I liked better elsewhere.

I love the JAI shows, but I like the Africa collection better than the Alaska collection.  

Also, I'd love to see him bring back Olive's sunflower ring.  I don't care for the dandelion band ring at all.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Felt the same way about the "Big Deal" not my style. Happy with my purchase of basketweave J354955 having waited two months for its return. 

Honored Contributor
Spoiler
NO SPOILER- I COULDN’T EDIT OUT THE SPOILER BOX

The Jai pieces that I truly love are those that include interchangeable components, so that the designer and I are (in my mind) working together to incorporate my interpretation and his execution.

Those sets were relatively expensive when they were introduced, and I collected them, over time, as TSVs, OTOs, “clearance” and “as is” offerings, and continue to love them and wear them all the time.

My guess is that now, economics have overtaken some of the creative aspects of this line, and the simpler, single item (though pricey) story pieces have become more in sync with the move in another direction.

I couldn’t care less whether an artist/seller/designer/presenter posts a rebuff, although I think everyone should play by the rules.

What really matters to me is what I’ll spend my money on. 

Honored Contributor

I wasn't able to watch any of the shows as I was hosting Easter.  I was looking online to see what I missed and I didn't miss anything.  I didn't care for anything that was presented.  I was really disappointed with the Big Deal.

Respected Contributor

@violann it wasn’t a rebuff per se. At least i didn’t take it that way.  I took it as a clarification that yesterday’s shows were about the BD and that the shows tomorrow and thursday will be about the new items.  It was pretty clear who was posting, the nick, the way it was written etc.  

Esteemed Contributor

Well I am happy to see Scott may read these notes!  I absolutely adore him.  I had the pleasure of meeting him while on vacation in Alaska last summer.  I've mentioned it before on here.  He is genuine and was the same as we see him when presenting.  I love my JAI jewelry but Scott I was really hoping for a grizzly bear piece!!!  Hope you are well my friend.    Linda from KantishnaSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Well that is interesting.  Olives Dad is posting in the forum.  

@Shawnie Whenever things get productive or interesting you can be assured it will be poofed. Keep it light, no deep or productive topics and your fine.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity   So glad you were able to grab the bracelet you wanted.  Although I have enough box chain bracelets (2), I have had my eye on the croco or the floral.  I may still take the plunge.

Weird thing is, this time of year I put my heavier, oxidized silver pieces on the back burner, and tend to reach for my bright shiny sea-oriented pieces.  So even though I am still a JAI-hog, I don't order much in the summer.  However, if something comes up on sale, that's another story.  You snooze, you lose!!!

Enjoy your new bracelet!!!

Honored Contributor

Live in my JAI bracelets! Ecclisse watch too. Never remove except when swimming even shower with the bracelets, of course not the watch. Scott is passionate about his travels, and knows what his customers like and listens to us. He is wonderfully gracious, more than once responded with answers to my questions on Facebook, adore his authentic nature.