Valued Contributor

Very disappointing.  19 new pieces online and in 4 shows maybe they introduced 5 pieces?  I love my Scott Grimes and the Jai jewelry collection but these shows today were disappointing.  But you know what, it wasn't a total bust because they saved me a ton of money!!!  Thank you Scott.                                   

Trusted Contributor

At some point he is going to run out of how to recreate the same designs and the same bracelet link. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because vendors may not post

Respected Contributor

i have tired of the talk, the stories etc.  i just want to see the pieces so the videos work for me.  A few seconds and i know if a yea or a nea.  

Respected Contributor

Well that is interesting.  Olives Dad is posting in the forum.  

Trusted Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Odd is more like it

Trusted Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

Odd is more like it

Surprising to me.  He knows better.

Trusted Contributor

Seems maybe he was offended by the comments; responded without thinking.  Very unprofessional and out of line. 

Valued Contributor

I can't watch him.  It is not like he is a designer. He takes photos of animals and than the real jewelry designer makes the jewelry.  He is too preachy and over the top.

Honored Contributor

Love, My box chain bracelets. March 1st BBSD started my collection with Ecclisse TSV and JAI items. Saturday ordered J354955 basketweave. Plan layering with three other box chain 5.3mm and 3.7mm love each one. Scott is passionate about JAI, no different than anyone else selling their brand, box chain is classic, as with most things in life not everyone likes the same thing, thankfully choices exist.  

Stopped watching QVC live shows, once in awhile if there's an item that interests me tune in, sadly, its not the same anymore, online works, bypass unnecessary dialogue, and other situations. People unfamiliar with Qvc's programming decades ago missed out. Those, were the best of times.