Respected Contributor

Today, I received the last of my Silver Day orders.  All were from the Jai line.  

1. J493431 - The Japanese Scenery Spinner Ring - So glad I ordered up a size, expecting it to be too wide of a band to fit me in my regular size. It fits perfectly, and it is a lot of fun to spin around to showcase different landscape and architectural aspects of the design. It looks fantastic with the matching cuff.

2. J372498 - the Jai Master Artisan Tablet Enhancer in the Bamboo pattern - It has great oxidation in the low parts, and the design is intricate yet bold, modern, and refreshing. The dragonflies are unexpected, and very pretty flying about the bamboo reeds. It works fine on either Jai chains or Ripka chains. I like that I can spin the enhancer around to display a Japanese mountain and pagoda if I so desire. This is a well-made, versatile enhancer, that is solid silver, yet not too heavy.  There is a high polish to the enhancer that I really like.

3. J372497 - The Jai Master Artisan Tablet Ring in the Bamboo pattern - The ring is the perfect size for my fingers, and it does not overwhelm them. The ring is very comfortable and well-balanced on the hand.  The "tablet" part of the ring is slightly smaller than the "tablet" of the matching enhancer.  

What I like most about these pieces is that they are unusual, substantial designer pieces that have lovingly carved out, exotic details.  I love the craftsmanship of the jewelry artisans in Thailand, as I find it to be unparalled.

I hope everyone loves what they ordered, too!

Respected Contributor

They sound wonderful.  Enjoy them for years to come.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much, @BlueFinch .  I will try my best to do so.  I am wearing the tablet ring and enhancer right now with a black and white outfit, so I am off to a good start.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

You sound very happy with all your purchases.  I do not wear silver, but if I did, JAI would be one of my preferred brands!  I agree that the craftsmanship is superb.  Enjoy your new treasures!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @FancyPhillyshopper.  I have some gold jewelry, too, but I never wear it for some reason.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Jersey Born 

I'm glad you're pleased with these new pieces! Enjoy and wear in the best of heatlh!

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much, @Sammycat1 .  

I am now focusing on something that makes me even happier than jewelry-- framing pictures of family members and new paintings by one of my children.  There is something calming and uplifting about seeing a full, smiling face of someone you love on the wall, or their artwork.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Jersey Born 

A true labor of love!