Valued Contributor

I fell for the TSV Jai bracelet, which has just shipped today. Slow in shipping for sure. Did they make them after they found out how many?  Anyway, I like silver jewelry, but is this brand worth what I paid for it? I have not followed any jewelry shows in a long time, except for Diamonique once in awhile. I noticed on some other topic, it seemed the vendor was not too accepted by some and now I wonder if his product worth all the hype.

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

@nomar    I also ordered the Jai TSV bracelet.  Mine shipped, may have in 2-3 days. 

I’m new to Jai.  Have two mesh bracelets, quite pleased with them.  

I hope I like this one just as well as the mesh!

Respected Contributor

I have several of Jai bracelets, a necklace, and a pendant.  I like them all.  Great quality.  I purchased the TSV bracelet and the matching 10mm earrings because I received gift certificates for Christmas.  Mine just shipped today.  If I could have cancelled I would have.  Shipping takes too long to process.  By the way, the cost of the Big Bonanza TSV bracelet is cheap compared to most of his line. 

Honored Contributor

I have the three beaded bracelet and love it.  I ordered the TSV and waiting to get it.  The TSV price is excellent.  

Honored Contributor

Even though I don't care for many of the newer Alaskan themed pieces, it is still my favorite line on the Q.  I have many pieces.  It is substantial and well made.

Esteemed Contributor

I own 3 bracelets and a cuff and they are weighty and very well made. I wear them daily. 

Valued Contributor

I got my TSV and it's a keeper. I think it looks really pretty. This is my first Jai piece.

Valued Contributor

I can breath a little easier knowing that it seems this is quality jewelry. Now, if the bracelet fits I will be even happier and plan to leave it on 24/7.

Honored Contributor

My two bracelets shipped. The other JAI bracelet waitlist. From reading the reviews iam confident quality assurance. Today Ecclissi J360975 arrives. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a lot of JAI jewelry and like the items I have bought.

Today I received item J361265 the larger Paw Print enhancer. The clasp does not close securely as one reviewer said hers did.

I called Customer Service to let them know the problem and that the safety clasp alone wouldn’th Hold a 20.3 g piece.

They are replacing it and I hope the clasp is as tight as my others.

The enhancer is very nice and heavy but must snap tight. If anyone has purchased one please check the clasp! 

Quality control missed this one!