Super Contributor

Jai Gold Disk Necklace -------Oh no!

I saw this necklace on facebook a few days ago.  When I got up this morning, I checked the shows from the early morning hours, but did not see the necklace.  I was planning to watch the show at noon today.  When it started, I saw it on Jennifer.  My daughter came upstairs to ask me to eat lunch with her.  We are both working from home and try to eat together each day.  I quickly turned on the DVR, and put the necklace in my cart in case it were to sell out.  I wanted to see the presentation before buying it.   After lunch, I watched the show back from the beginning, and when the necklace was presented, I loved it.  It is just my style.  I love all of the two tone Jai pieces, and I love the size of it.  I am not a fan of the big and bold, so this one was perfect. When I saw that it sold out, I ran upstairs to complete my order, being thankful that I had put it in my cart.  When I tried to buy it, I saw that it was no longer in my cart.  I ordered on waitlist, but I could kick myself for not just completing the order before it was presented.  I saw it on  Jennifer and loved it.  What a silly thing to do.  I also saw that the matching ring had sold out, so I put it on waitlist also.  It would have been a lovely pair.  I hope they come back into stock soon.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Jai Gold Disk Necklace -------Oh no!

Sorry to hear you missed out. One thing I've learned from watching Q if you see something you really like you don't mess around.  If you snooze you lose is the name of the game.

I saw something I liked on Tues and went ahead and bought it and got in the size I wanted.  Pre-order gets you to the front of the crowd.

Honored Contributor

@Kcubed    The page where you put it in your cart clearly states it will be held one hour, and they mean it.  It was so popular that it is sure to be back sooner or later...or maybe waitlist will pan out.  I have good luck with it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kcubed wrote:

I saw this necklace on facebook a few days ago.  When I got up this morning, I checked the shows from the early morning hours, but did not see the necklace.  I was planning to watch the show at noon today.  When it started, I saw it on Jennifer.  My daughter came upstairs to ask me to eat lunch with her.  We are both working from home and try to eat together each day.  I quickly turned on the DVR, and put the necklace in my cart in case it were to sell out.  I wanted to see the presentation before buying it.   After lunch, I watched the show back from the beginning, and when the necklace was presented, I loved it.  It is just my style.  I love all of the two tone Jai pieces, and I love the size of it.  I am not a fan of the big and bold, so this one was perfect. When I saw that it sold out, I ran upstairs to complete my order, being thankful that I had put it in my cart.  When I tried to buy it, I saw that it was no longer in my cart.  I ordered on waitlist, but I could kick myself for not just completing the order before it was presented.  I saw it on  Jennifer and loved it.  What a silly thing to do.  I also saw that the matching ring had sold out, so I put it on waitlist also.  It would have been a lovely pair.  I hope they come back into stock soon.  

FYI, if you put an item in your cart it only remains there for an hour, if that. Additionally, with the Jai brand if there is something that you like I recommend you not wait for the presentation, especially if it's a big day like yesterday, because their stuff tends to sell out quickly.  I do hope that you get the  waitlisted items.

Honored Contributor

@Kcubed - I think this has happened to a lot of us. It definitely has happened to me. I get distracted by something and lose track of time, and then it's gone!

If I see something I really want I usually don't wait for the presentation. But sometimes that can backfire too. In April I saw the JAI leather cherry blossom bracelet online under new items. I was not familiar with the line, but I wanted the bracelet, So I ordered it in pink, size small. When it came it was not pink but lavender. My usual small was too tight. Since it had now been presented, the next color I wanted (white) was on waitlist. I went ahead and ordered it. When I watched the video of the presentation with Rick hosting, I saw the actual color, and I cannot figure out why QVC calls this pink! I also might have had a better idea of sizing. It all worked out - I got the white average, and DD took the small lavender!  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

I hope you will get it, it is such a classic piece and they keep releasing these disks in different design. I only like Jai rings, and I have one earring I love. I did not have much luck with bracelets, although TSV was temppting, no, big no.

Honored Contributor

@Kcubed That has happened to me too.  I was able to get the all silver one.  Once I saw it on Jennifer I had to have it.  I also ordered the matching earrings.  I loved the two tone that you have on waitlist also.  I am sure some people will cancel their order after thinking about it and you will get yours.

Valued Contributor

I had a weird thing with this necklace yesterday.

I ordered the gold version too and checked out online as usual. Got the order confirmation screen.

Later when I was ordering something else, I realised that necklace order wasn't in my history. 

Nor did I receive a confirmation email.

Nor was my card pre-charged.

The order had just disappeared altogether as if I'd never placed it.

I ordered again, although by that time the necklace was on waitlist. Otherwise all OK.

This morning, I woke to an email confirming my first order - it's now in my history, alongside the second waitlist order, and it's processing.

Honored Contributor

@Pagan wrote:

I ordered the gold version too and checked out online as usual. Got the order confirmation screen.

Later when I was ordering something else, I realised that necklace order wasn't in my history. 

I ordered again, although by that time the necklace was on waitlist. Otherwise all OK.

This morning, I woke to an email confirming my first order - it's now in my history, alongside the second waitlist order, and it's processing.

@Pagan wrote:

@Pagan That also has happened to me.  I thought I was losing it LOL.  I then ordered it again and within an hour they were both showing up in my orders and then got the confirmation email.  Very strange.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky @Pagan   The same thing happened to me last week.  CS said they have been having trouble with a delay in orders appearing in the system.  I ordered something in the morning and it didn't show up until the evening.

Just what they needed; another issue.  They don't seem to be able to handle anything lately.