Frequent Contributor

Jai Christmas Tree Ring

[ Edited ]

Today I received the Jai Christmas tree ring and was not impressed. The green chalcedony is a dark green not the pretty bright green as shown on TV. I'm on the fence about whether to keep it or return it, so I would appreciate your opinions when you receive yours. TIA

Honored Contributor

Good to know. I almost ordered it.

Honored Contributor

@mjabby. If you're not 100% thrilled to own it, I'd sent it back.  In the long run, you won't wear it and will be mad at yourself for having spent $$ on it.  An ugly shade of green is not pleasing to the eye.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@mjabby wrote:

Today I received the Jai Christmas tree ring and was not impressed. The green chalcedony is a dark green not the pretty bright green as shown on TV. I'm on the fence about whether to keep it or return it, so I would appreciate your opinions when you receive yours. TIA

@mjabby 

I'm with @Kachina624 on this one, if you're not thrilled you don't want the ring as a reminder that you could have returned.

A Talbots clerk reminded me of that the other day when I was unsure about returning an almost comfortable pair of shoes.  She said you won't reach for them if they're not comfy so don't waste your money.

Super Contributor
My first impression when I open the box when I buy jewelry is usually spot on for me. If I don't like it, I package it up and back it goes the next day.
Respected Contributor

I agree to send it back. I don't know the price but if you don't like it and it looks different than it did on tv I'd be on my way to the post office.