Trusted Contributor

Jai Bracelet TSV 3/01 Packaging

Sigh.  No green JAI boxes for my two purchases.  I called CS.  “The listing doesn’t say anything about the box.  You can do an exchange...no guarantee on receiving green boxes. When we receive the item we ship the exchange.”  HSN ships exchanges immediately.  You have 15 days to ship out the incorrect item.  

Disheartening.

Valued Contributor

Re: Jai Bracelet TSV 3/01 Packaging

That's strange. Mine came in the green box, so did my other JAI pieces. I wonder what the deal is. I know this has happened in the past with other designer pieces.

Valued Contributor

I posted about this same thing in "Q Talk".   Ordered a nice cuff, did not receive green box.  They make a big deal on air about the presentation box and velvet pouch.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dawnie wrote:

Sigh.  No green JAI boxes for my two purchases.  I called CS.  “The listing doesn’t say anything about the box.  You can do an exchange...no guarantee on receiving green boxes. When we receive the item we ship the exchange.”  HSN ships exchanges immediately.  You have 15 days to ship out the incorrect item.  

Disheartening.

I think corporate should be reminded that the video that they presented each time the TSV was presented showed the steps it takes to make the TSV.  The final steps were a white gloved worker placing the bracelet in a green pouch and then placing the pouch in a green Jai box.  Seems to me that video set expectations.  It is available on the product page, the third and last video @Dawnie 

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

Disheartening.

does the rep have a twitter or insta or facebook,  contact him directly and see if that helps.   PS I know many of you don't like those platforms but I use them in cases likes these  its easy to contact companies directly 

i toss the boxes b/c i don't want the clutter, but if the product is shown with a box you should get one 

Honored Contributor

I just received my tsv and it was not in the green box as my previous ones were.  This was in a QVC box.  

Esteemed Contributor

All designer jewelry should be packaged in the designer's signature box!!!  You certainly wouldn't get shoddy package g at Tiffany's.  Even if you wear the item out of the store, you are given the proper packaging complete with white ribbon!!!

If QVC designers can't or won't provide designer packaging, then perhaps they should stop charging designer prices!!

Esteemed Contributor

Two JAI pieces arrived today in QVC boxes. The large enhancers clasp didn’t work only the safety. It’s being returned tomorrow for another maybe it will be in the green bag & box??!

Contributor

My TSV bracelet and matching earrings did not come in the Jai Box or Bag, they came in the same generic QVC boxes as other pieces I'd ordered that day.  In addition I paid full price shipping on 5 items and they were all shipped in one box.  When HSN shipped a days worth of products in the same box you received a discounted rate for that.

I'm really disappointed about the packaging.  Designer pieces should have their designer packaging or if they are doing away with it, we should be shown the packaging we will get.  

Why make a nice piece of jewelry and fail or the packaging.  

Respected Contributor

Received my TSV bracelet and stud earrings today (finally) in one package.  They were in standard QVC boxes.  They are for me, and not as a gift, so it really didnt matter to me as I put all my silver jewelry into my LG silver safekeeper jewelry box and toss the boxes they came in anyway.  Unless its for a gift I really don't care about the box.