Valued Contributor

Jai Big Deal ring or earrings

Write us when you receive and tell us how you like either the earrings or ring.  I ordered the olive quartz earrings and waiting to receive.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jai Big Deal ring or earrings

The rings and earrings were really pretty!   I did not order either one but I am sure they will be of excellent quality.  I ended up buying the breast cancer ring he designed........I am a survivor and bought it for myself for my upcoming birthday.  I will be 60 in November and last March I hit my 5 year mark Smiley Happy    Enjoy your earrings, that olive color was beautiful.

Contributor

I ordered the olive quartz ring too, and it's out for delivery today, I should get it in an hour or so. Excited to see it! The rhodolite stack rings will be in the box, too. I'll check in when I get them.
Contributor

It's here! There is some "windowing" on the table of the stone but it's a beautiful color and it fits great (size 7). Has a substantial presence but not too big. A keeper!

PXL_20201009_211507994.jpg

Valued Contributor

misskona~~So glad you love your ring.  Enjoy!  Thanks for writing about it.  My olive quartz earrings have been delivered.  I just have to pick them up.  Very quick delivery by QVC.

Occasional Contributor

I got my Cognac Quartz ring today and love it. Not too big, but a good weight and substantial.

Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

misskona~~So glad you love your ring.  Enjoy!  Thanks for writing about it.  My olive quartz earrings have been delivered.  I just have to pick them up.  Very quick delivery by QVC.

I ordered the matching olive earrings but they are still on their way in a separate package.

The stacking rings are nice but they were too tight on my finger (same finger and size 7 as the box chain gemstone ring), and once I had them on it was just too much bulk for me. Lately when it comes to QVC, if it's not LOVE, it's going back.

Honored Contributor

@hrhdhd wrote:

I got my Cognac Quartz ring today and love it. Not too big, but a good weight and substantial.

I just received my cognac ring and it is gorgeous.  It is the perfect size.  The color is beyond beautiful.

Super Contributor

How much was big deal price for ring and earrings?

Respected Contributor

@alice87 wrote:

How much was big deal price for ring and earrings?

Creede2020012.png