Occasional Contributor

Jai 10ct pink diamonique bracelet

I was wondering if The Jai sukothai 10ct pink diamonique charm bracelet will ever be back in stock? I lost mine today and I’m very saddened. I looked everywhere, I even backtracked but no luck. 

I hope this bracelet comes back, the meaning behind it made a very sentimental value to me. I know it’s for breast cancer but my meaning was that pink was my late mother’s favorite color.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jai 10ct pink diamonique bracelet

@Alfredsbaby 

I searched for your bracelet and couldn’t find it. You may want to check eBay and see if one comes up for sale.

Hopefully you will find your bracelet. 

Honored Contributor

@Alfredsbaby   The only jewelry I purchase or wear now is symbolic and meaningful to me so I can understand your sadness.  Sometimes, when I misplace an item I let it go and it turns up in an unexpected place.  If it doesn't, you can always purchase another pink item, your memories are never forgotten but the jewelry can be replaced. 

Respected Contributor

It WILL show up on ebay. Just do a search and then hit the save search and ebay will email you if and when one is listed. I've found every item I wanted and missed or lost  there. Sometimes it takes a while (a bracelet I wanted took 2 years to show up but I bagged it!) but EVERYTHING ends up on ebay. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

I hope you find your bracelet, losing jewlery is so disheartening.  Good luck.