Honored Contributor

Jade of Yesteryear TS on HSN Tomorrow

Colleen posted the TS that will debut tonight at midnight.  I'm not really interested at all. She said both the green rings are natural but the purple is color enhanced.

No automatic alt text available. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Jade of Yesteryear TS on HSN Tomorrow

I love jade. And the rings are very nice, but won’t be buying. But will be watching,

Respected Contributor

I would need to see the price and how big they actually are on someone's hand.  They look pretty big in the photo but it is hard to judge.  I don't care for huge rings. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Colleen posted the TS that will debut tonight at midnight.  I'm not really interested at all. She said both the green rings are natural but the purple is color enhanced.

No automatic alt text available. 

Oh I just started another thread on this.  I didnt see yours LOL.  Anyway I have a couple of Stellas rings and a bracelet.  I have a natural green one and an enhanced yellow  one.  Very well made.  I will probably get the lavender.  If you can actually find different colors in jade it would cost a fortune.  The lavender ring is actually a pale purple and they enhanced it which is ok with me.  I notice on Evine they do not always say during presentations. that the colors are enhanced.  But they do disclose in the discription.  I prefer to purchase from Stella because she is always up front with her presentations.