Really bumed to learn Jackie Kennedy jewelry is no more!

Honored Contributor

I don't know if the jewelry was good but I enjoyed Phil Katz's stories.

Respected Contributor

There were some beautiful crosses presented in Jackie Kennedy's jewelry line but most were discontinued at the request of her family.  Phil Katz was so informative.  I remember someone mentioned that Phil Katz would bring another line of jewelry to QVC.  

Contributor

Never bought a thing but never missed a show.  I loved Phil's stories and photographs.  I miss those shows a lot.  BTW - I also liked the JTV Titanic shows for the same reason. 

Esteemed Contributor

Her jewelry is fabulous.  I have several of her bracelets.  I just sold a few on the Bay.  I hardly wear bracelets anymore so selling these is fine.  I have to say the bracelets I put on the Bay sold very quickly.  They don't last long once they're online that's for sure.  Some of the bracelets I'll be keeping but the ones I don't want sell like hot cakes.  

Esteemed Contributor

Camrose and Kross which made the Jackie Kennedy jewelry line now makes the Audrey Hepburn jewelry line sold on HSN in the U.S. and TSC in Canada.

I always enjoyed Phil Katz as a vendor as he shared his vast knowledge of Jackie's jewelry. It's too bad that the Kennedy family no longer wants her jewelry line reproduced as it was always done well and with respect.

Respected Contributor

The only piece of Jackie Kennedy jewelry I ever purchased was the paper clip necklace which is a design from COCO Chanel from the 20's.

Honored Contributor

So, you loved the stories.  How often did you buy something? 

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

The only piece of Jackie Kennedy jewelry I ever purchased was the paper clip necklace which is a design from COCO Chanel from the 20's.

I first got that in gold...then went back for the silver.

I stil get a ton of compliments when I wear it!

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

So, you loved the stories.  How often did you buy something? 

Never.   I believe my Mother has several pieces she bought at Auctions but I prefer silver, gold and platium jewelry.