Trusted Contributor

JUDY & PAUL'S JEWELRY CLEARANCE ON EVINE TONIGHT - SAT., DEC. 26th

Is anyone watching Judy & Paul's Big Jewelry Cleanrace Show on Evine tonight, Dec. 26th, 11:00-12:00 p.m. (EST) ?

They just showed some sterling silver toggle gem bracelets that were lovely and one woman purchased all of them in  various colors.

I've only seen a very few of their shows since the beginning on HSN

and never saw anything of my taste. These toggle bracelets were beautiful and well made but I didn't need any.

Wondering if anyone watched or purchased anything ?

Valued Contributor

Re: JUDY & PAUL'S JEWELRY CLEARANCE ON EVINE TONIGHT - SAT., DEC. 26th

Yes, I tuned into it a couple hours ago.  Those bracelets are very pretty but I have so many bracelets, and I have to be good because I just bought 2 florentine Dooney Buckley bags, so I have to be very choosy.  I will continue to watch cause there is nothing on the Q. Did you see that stingray bracelet? Wow cool. Have fun watching. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I am watching.  I was not aware they had jewelry shows tonight.  I am not buying anything but I have seen some lovely things.  Chuck has a nice swiss blue topaz that if I were going to purchase it would be that ring.  Paul and Judy's bracelet is beautiful.  I am really enjoying watching all of the vendors. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Yes I am watching.  I was not aware they had jewelry shows tonight.  I am not buying anything but I have seen some lovely things.  Chuck has a nice swiss blue topaz that if I were going to purchase it would be that ring.  Paul and Judy's bracelet is beautiful.  I am really enjoying watching all of the vendors. 

@sunshine 919 Hi yellow.  I'm also watching and I think I know what ring you're talking about.  Is it the emerald cut with the two side trillon stones?  It's a nice size also.  I think it's a little over 7 carats.  Out of all the things I saw on the lineup, that ring stood out.  I did order it considering the steal of a price it was.  I'm weak when it comes to emerald cut stones also.  That ring is gorgeoius.  Thank goodness I didn't see anything else from the lineup that caught my attention.  This swiss blue sure did. Also, considering the very low price on this ring I was surprised to see it has a full undergallery on it.    Enjoy watching the shows.  

149-284- Gem Treasures® Sterling Silver Rectangle & Trillion Shaped Gemstone Ring

Esteemed Contributor

I have always loved Judy as a host, she is a class act.

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone.  I am really enjoying the jewelry show.  Hi Bling, your ring is gorgeous, I did not see that one.  The one I saw is 152-003  it is a swiss blue topaz with white topaz around it.  ( I do not know how to get the picture from theer to here LOL)  anyway I am seeing some lovely things.  Judy and Paul are nice to watch together.  I am enjoying all of it.  Have a nice Sunday everyoneSmiley Happy Bling I know the ring will look more fabulous when you get it home and put it on your finger.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Good morning everyone.  I am really enjoying the jewelry show.  Hi Bling, your ring is gorgeous, I did not see that one.  The one I saw is 152-003  it is a swiss blue topaz with white topaz around it.  ( I do not know how to get the picture from theer to here LOL)  anyway I am seeing some lovely things.  Judy and Paul are nice to watch together.  I am enjoying all of it.  Have a nice Sunday everyoneSmiley Happy Bling I know the ring will look more fabulous when you get it home and put it on your finger.

@sunshine 919  Hi Yellow, I saw that ring you liked presented, and it's very pretty.  I was tempted but just can't do  it this time around because I ordered that other ring also in the citrine.  I'm all tapped out, lol.  Here's a pic of your ring that you like.

152-003- Gem Treasures® Sterling Silver 6.92ctw Oval Swiss Blue Topaz & White Topaz Ring

Honored Contributor

That's the one Bling, thank you for posting both of the rings.  I am tapped out due to Christmas Smiley Happy  Have to replenish my jewelry budget lol.  The Tucson show should be good.  It must be coming soon, Chuck was talking about it earlier.  What a  nice treat for us jewelry lovers  to have a nice jewelry show all day!

Honored Contributor

I am so impressed with Evine right now.  They put in writing during presentation What is done with the turquoise if anything.  I have never seen this done before.  I know there have been forums about not stating everything during presentations.  Well done Evine.

QVC Customer Care