Honored Contributor

For those of you who shop JTV they are having free shipping today.  I am trying off park.  I ordered a set of 6 bracelets.  I will post what I think.  Have a nice weekend everybodySmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

JTV is offering free shipping on everything on air or online September 1 - December 31, 2021.

Honored Contributor

They're the only jewelry outfit that offers free shipping like every other day.  Just 10K and silver, but at least the silver is rhodium plated.

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

They're the only jewelry outfit that offers free shipping like every other day.  Just 10K and silver, but at least the silver is rhodium plated.

They have 14K as well. Not a lot (currently showing 3050 14K pieces on their website), but they do have it. With just one exception, everything that I've purchased from them is 14K. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I really dislike their necklaces.  Very thin. Their gold necklaces are just 2 grams usually. They are all the same, with a small jump ring.  Sometimes difficult to put on.  As a result, I avoid any necklaces.  Sometimes QVC offers necklaces with same tiny jump ring.....grrr.. I hate that.  So JTV necklaces are junky.  Their Bella Lucce is just gorgeous.  Sparkles better then any 100 cut diamonique does.  But just too much silver.  It's getting so, I feel sick looking at it. But their prices are low.

Honored Contributor

Love Bella, last night they had a Vanna K sale show. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

She is on now.  Her pieces are lovelySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Love her simulated green spinel. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Love her simulated green spinel. 

I have the ring that she has done in several colors today it was pink.  I have the ocean dream one.  Her rings are so comfortable.

Respected Contributor

Mairead Nesbitt (Celtic Woman)  is on today  coming up at 2pm Eastern on JTV.  She has some pretty jewelry designs. They are on the dainty side - thinking about a few pieces for gifts - her fanciful designs seem to evoke Irish folkore. 

Mairead was on last night with Melissa - Mairead played Danny Boy on her violin and danced a bit -barefoot!  really sweet!