Honored Contributor

Curse you JTV !  I recently congratulated myself on not adding to my ridiculous collection of earrings, well that's over.  I just saw a pair of silver , elongated infinity , earrings and they will be mine.  This is a style I've wanted and with free shipping, why the heck not ? It will be more fun to wear them without a mask, but I'll wear them anyway. 🥰

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I think I know which ones you are referring to.  I ordered them too.

Honored Contributor

I just took a look at them and I think they are very nice. @QVCkitty1 

I own a similar but smaller pair in Technibond which I bought long ago. The style is classic. Enjoy your new earrings.

Valued Contributor

Speaking of JTV...has anyone tried any of the Off Park Collection pieces? They have a lot of whimsical and animal themed pieces that are very interesting.

Honored Contributor

JTV is so reasonably priced, that I would not hesitate to order something that I really wanted, enjoy in good health !!!

Honored Contributor

I ordered a rainbow moonstone necklace a day ago and it already shipped!  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I ordered a rainbow moonstone necklace a day ago and it already shipped!  

@Pecky @I've always found their shipping to be prompt.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

JTV has the best created blue spinel. That color is amazing. Genuine blue spinel is very expensive. I love the color so I bought a pair of their created blue spinel "Try Us" studs a few months ago and I wear them all the time. Love the setting. Best $20 spent.

JTV-NGH474-1-thumb.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

Speaking of JTV...has anyone tried any of the Off Park Collection pieces? They have a lot of whimsical and animal themed pieces that are very interesting.

It's a real hit or miss with this collection.  Not a fan except for his Swarovski brooches and the crystal clutches. They are both  top notch.   The rest of the stuff I can do without. 
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Curse you JTV !  I recently congratulated myself on not adding to my ridiculous collection of earrings, well that's over.  I just saw a pair of silver , elongated infinity , earrings and they will be mine.  This is a style I've wanted and with free shipping, why the heck not ? It will be more fun to wear them without a mask, but I'll wear them anyway. 🥰

Yup! Same here! QVC has very little in the line of Diamonique now, so I watch JTV often (well, not watch.....go online to shop). I've purchased (3) gorgeous pairs of Bella Luce earring (studs), and a stunning small heart pendant and chain. Their items are quite nice and well priced. You can often get free shipping too, which really makes me want to add to my jewelry collection.