Honored Contributor

I have been watching JTV lately and I have purchased some lovely rings.  I have noticed that many of the hosts have been hosting since day one or close to it.  I have also noticed that many are related.  Some have workd on crusie ships together.  They all seem very close.  In fact at least two of them went to church together today.  I have noticed that Wendi Russo is no longer there.  It seems like it would be hard to get your foot in the door for a new person.  

Regular Contributor
Wendy was hosting early mornings 2 weeks ago. I can't stand to listen to Jana, Mandy, Sharon, Misty or Jen! There was a new girl Christine hosting with Tommy Brown this morning and she was really good! She described the rings well and spoke in a clear, calm manner!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
Wendy was hosting early mornings 2 weeks ago. I can't stand to listen to Jana, Mandy, Sharon, Misty or Jen! There was a new girl Christine hosting with Tommy Brown this morning and she was really good! She described the rings well and spoke in a clear, calm manner!

I do not know the names but maybe you are talking about Alison?  Anyway they definitly have an accent.  Some of them seem nice.  I like that they stick with description of the jewelry. No outrageous outfits lol.  In fact they wear very nice clothing.  I love their tops  And dresses when you can se them.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

There's a fairly new host with very dark, mid-length hair, sort of heavy set. She's fantastic!  Sorry I don't know her name.

Another new host, Gigi Marco, is very good, too. She seems to be very knowledgeable about jewelry and gems.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There's a fairly new host with very dark, mid-length hair, sort of heavy set. She's fantastic!  Sorry I don't know her name.

Another new host, Gigi Marco, is very good, too. She seems to be very knowledgeable about jewelry and gems 

Gigi  was on yesterday morning.  She was with one of the guys.  I really likd her.  She owns a jewelry store or did at some point.Smiley Happy

I think the host with the longer hair is Alison.  She is usually on late night with Bella Luce.Smiley Happy.

Honored Contributor

Not a huge fan of JTV--don't watch much except for the pearl shows. I do have many outstanding pieces for not much money that I love---it seems to have calmed down a little since i first saw it prob 20 years ago--they were always doing that stupid countdown thing with the prices and the quanity and they still do that but seems like there is more info now. Don't have a fav of any of the hosts. i don't watch much really.