Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee--seems to me, that a few years ago, JTV tried to have a special value---that didn't last long and I remember that they tried to do the live caller thing too and thank heavens, that was short lived too. I have had very good luck shopping at JTV. Don't buy much and watch for free shipping. Been loving the pearls they offer. Have some gorgeous pieces. Love the herkimer. and used to enjoy the loose gem stones shows too but that is gone and now just jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Does JTV have a 'Today's Special Value'? I seem to always look for one but never can find it.

No, they did for a short time, then stopped it.

Honored Contributor

They have 3 male hosts, Robert, Scott and Tommy.

Honored Contributor

My  ring shipped already.  I will post my review.  It is my first lapis piece,  It is a square cut.

Honored Contributor

JTV used to have the equivelent of a TSV and it was called a Brilliant Find.  It kicked off at midnight. Then they stopped that but they periodically offer a Brilliant Find in a show but it's not like a TSV.

I have a love/hate relationship with JTV.  I have the most issues with jewelry I've ordered from them.   Bad quality right out of the gate, stones fall out or necklaces break right after the 30 day return period, items look much, much smaller when I receive them, stones are poor quality. 

But, the pieces I've received that I've kept, are awesome pieces, were more than worth the price and they are the pieces I wear the most.  I have a pair of inside/outside white zircon hoop earrings that I wear all the time.  I have some Bella Luce pieces that are favorites of mine.

On another note, I had to return a Bella bracelet.  I put it in the mail Sunday, paying the return on my own, and I received notification this morning that my return was processed and the refund issued!   I think that's a record for any return I've made to anyplace.        

Respected Contributor

They have pretty stuff and great prices, but the quality is not there.... Just today I returned beautiful earrings , one of them was broken. It was my second try and failure within channel. So no more.

Trusted Contributor

Have had mostly very good experiences with JTV.  My only disappointments were when I forgot the old adge about getting what you pay for.  Have had a couple of occasions when my imagination overcame good sense and I wasn't delighted with the result, but generally have been pleased with my purchases.

Frequent Contributor

I love JTV!  I’ve been purchasing more items from them rather than the Q, and 99% of the time I’m not disappointed!  They have super fast shipping and returns- they even do price adjustments on things I’ve bought that went on sale.

Bonus too- no tax!

Honored Contributor

@tiara1 wrote:

I love JTV!  I’ve been purchasing more items from them rather than the Q, and 99% of the time I’m not disappointed!  They have super fast shipping and returns- they even do price adjustments on things I’ve bought that went on sale.

Bonus too- no tax!

I just received my lapis ring and it is so pretty.  The Zircons really sparkle and the citrines really add a nice touch to the lapis.  The lapis is square cut.  Very cute design.  Under 40.00 and no shipping cost I am happy with my purchase.  I am wearing it now.  JTV has very quick shipping.  

Super Contributor

I bought from JTV: Loose amethysts, a Sterling silver cast for earrings. Two of the amethysts are set in the earring cast. Also, a black spinel set: pendant and earrings.