Respected Contributor

JTV ...looks like Amy’s asscher cut ring

Just saw the ring Amy had a few years ago with the asscher cut and black stones around it. I bought it at about $79 or so and thought it was okay.

This one looks more substantial and is $29.00! 

Honored Contributor

Re: JTV ...looks like Amy’s asscher cut ring

In my humble opinion these are the exact same rings.  I originally ordered the one from QVC and I thought the scale of the ring was too small.  So I sent it back.  Then when I recently saw the ring on JTV I thought I'd give it a chance because of the better price.  Yes the scale is smaller than some of my rings but I love it.  These rings are made in the same country, what more proof do we need?  

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 

I saw it presented on JTV this morning. It's a "Try Us" item and has free shipping, too.

The Q ring looks identical to it to me.

Q's ring

Diamonique Black & Clear Asscher Cut Ring, Platinum Clad - J276996

JTV's ring

Black And White Cubic Zirconia Rhodium Over Sterling Silver Ring 2.91ctw

Honored Contributor

This ring was on blowout clearance, I remember seeing it. For 20 something dollars. Don't know if it's still available.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Just checked, size 4 is all that's left

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

I bought this ring in an 8, which means it turns on my left ring finger and has to be worn on the right hand.  Soj I took this opportunity to buy another with the free shipping in a 7 to wear on my left hand.  If I didn't read this board I would not know about the free shipping day, so thanks for that.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the ring from Q and sent it back. The center stone was, for lack of a better word, vacuous. Looked like a piece of glass.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I bought this ring in an 8, which means it turns on my left ring finger and has to be worn on the right hand.  Soj I took this opportunity to buy another with the free shipping in a 7 to wear on my left hand.  If I didn't read this board I would not know about the free shipping day, so thanks for that.  

JTV will do buy outs.  I purchased a Tova ring from them for less than 30.00.  It was over 100.00 on Q.  Buy outs make great deals.Smiley Happy