Super Contributor

JTV has a Bali Artisan Crafted sale going on

JTV has absolutely the best deals in outstanding Balinese jewelry - I have tons of pieces and they are all very well made and at great prices.

Respected Contributor

Re: JTV has a Bali Artisan Crafted sale going on

@CaneCorsoMom wrote:

JTV has absolutely the best deals in outstanding Balinese jewelry - I have tons of pieces and they are all very well made and at great prices.

@CaneCorsoMom  have you ever tried ShopLC...they also have a wide selection of Bali Artisan Crafted jewelry. On Fridays, you can get some great deals for less than $10. I like the Bella Luce collection and their Black Spinel pieces.

Honored Contributor

@CaneCorsoMom wrote:

They have reduced shipping this weekend.  2.99, I am really liking their Bella Luce.  The pieces are really well made.  I do enjoy their Bali shows.  Those pieces look very substantial.  I like that they always give the gram weight.

Super Contributor

I also like Samuel B. on Evine - you have to be careful when you buy on Evine - one day an item is a great price and the next day the price is way up again

Super Contributor

I watched the show and liked the pieces. I'm so glad to hear they reduced their shipping prices for the weekend. I've passed up many pieces because the shipping is $6.99. That's just crazy when you're buying a pair of $20 silver earrings. If you don't like them it's not worth paying another $6.99 to return them.

I've bought a few diamond set in real gold pieces this last year and was so happy with the quality. I find that if the piece looks beautiful and the diamonds look clear and white that's what you'll get. Not all of their pieces have good quality diamonds but I'm glad they've brought in some really nice pieces.

I agree about Shoplc. I've bought many things from them as gifts and for myself. Their shipping isn't too bad either at $2.99.