Honored Contributor

JTV discovers 14K gold. Splendido Gold

[ Edited ]

New line (I think) of 14K on JTV of all places.  The wall to wall silver & sometimes 10K gold network has on a line of pretty nice gold right now.  Frederico Terenzoni is the designer.  Very pretty stuff.  About the same price line as Stefano.  

This is a diamond cut 14K solid band ring for $165.00

Splendido Oro™ 14k Yellow Gold Solid Diamond Cut Band Ring

Greek Key ring in satin finish

Splendido Oro™ 14k Yellow Gold Greek Style Band Ring

Honored Contributor

Re: JTV discovers 14K gold. Splendido Gold

I do prefer 10k because I am rough on jewelry.  10k is sturdy.  I have one 18k ring and it has a dent in the shank. My black hils gold holds up really well, not sure I can damage it lol.  Anyway for people like me 10K is greatSmiley Happy  

Trusted Contributor

@songbird wrote:

New line (I think) of 14K on JTV of all places.  The wall to wall silver & sometimes 10K gold network has on a line of pretty nice gold right now.  Frederico Terenzoni is the designer.  Very pretty stuff.  About the same price line as Stefano.  

This is a diamond cut 14K solid band ring for $165.00

Splendido Oro™ 14k Yellow Gold Solid Diamond Cut Band Ring

Greek Key ring in satin finish.

I bought two 14k Yellow gold necklaces from Splendido Oro a year ago.  One is the mirror necklace in 20 inches and it is just gorgeous. The other one has diamond cut circles on it and is also pretty.Frederico Terenzon is Stefano Oro's partner in his business in Italy.  I was very happy to find these two 14K yellow gold necklaces.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird

The line has been on JTV for some time.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:
@songbird

I never knew that.  I've watched JTV on and off for about one year and rarely if ever, see something more then 10K there.  What is monotonous is the constant silver and anything on the silver..

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:
@songbird

I never knew that.  I've watched JTV on and off for about one year and rarely if ever, see something more then 10K there.  What is monotonous is the constant silver and anything on the silver..

@songbird 

They air what sells.  They use to have a (JTV) President's Vault Collection shows with impeccable gemstones set in 18k, 14k and platinum. Items in the $10,000+ range. Lovely window shopping but they also had buyers. They've had 18k pieces, but not entire shows featuring them, FYI.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:
@songbird

@songbird 

They air what sells.  They use to have a (JTV) President's Vault Collection shows with impeccable gemstones set in 18k, 14k and platinum. Items in the $10,000+ range. Lovely window shopping but they also had buyers. They've had 18k pieces, but not entire shows featuring them, FYI.

Most places have dropped the 18K.  I'm guessing they had that years ago.  But other then Gem Shopping which routinely sets jewelry in 18K & platinum.  QVC used to offer it monthly.  Now rarely.  I get my jewelry mostly through Gem Shopping.  Sometimes through QVC.  The only silver I'll buy is ultra Fine.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:
@songbird

Yes it has.  JTV has gold in every price range.  

Honored Contributor

It isn't a new line for JTV.  They have been selling that jewelry line for more years than I can count.  It's called Splendido Oro.