Respected Contributor

I have purchased a number of very nice pieces from JTV, namely a beautiful amethyst pendant, black spinel pendant, London blue topaz jewelry, and quite a few earrings in chrome, emerald and other gem stones. I have only returned one item in probably 10 years.  JTV has a much better selection and variety of gemstone jewelry than QVC or HSN. I guess it's because they only sell jewelry.  And the item that I returned was refunded to me very quickly. I have had no problems with this company. 

Honored Contributor

I don't care for their necklaces.  They are tiny and hard to fasten.  I usually avoid them.  If I get something, it's a ring.  Of course I like the rhodium plating. Its'e expensive for them to do and they do most of them that way.  QVC doesn't with JAI silver, Oz, Lois Hill, etc.   But over all, the JTV stuff is well....cheap.  Not as nice as the jewelry on QVC.  The gram weight is light, even for silver.  And the gold is almost always 10K. But the Bella stone is light years better then diamonique.  I'll give them that.

Honored Contributor

Ive ordered several pieces from JTV and I have been pleased with my purhases, excellent quality, and fast delivery too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

About 6 or 7 years ago I ordered a pear shape morganite ring set in rose gold from JTV as well as a morganite cross pendant in rose gold.  Both are gorgeous in color and style and I'm happy I bought when I did before morganite prices skyrocketed.

Honored Contributor

Re: JTV Jewlery

[ Edited ]

I remember when JTV sold large karat weight Kunzite. They still sell it but in smaller karat sizes now. I've always wanted a pair of large Kunzite studs but those are cost prohibitive for me now so I've settled with some really nice Rose de France (lavender) amethyst studs. They look identical to Kunzite...only I know the difference. 10mm rounds set in sterling.

Lavender Amethyst Rhodium Over Sterling Silver Stud Earrings 2.5ctw

Frequent Contributor

I think the larger carat weights in Kunzite are harder to come by and as you said, larger sizes are cost prohibitive. I love the Rose de France color. I never thought of using it as a Kunzite substitute. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a number of lovely black spinel pieces set in silver w/rhodium plating.  Beautiful stones.  One ring has a large spinel and has zircons as accents.  I love it.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I remember when JTV sold large karat weight Kunzite. They still sell it but in smaller karat sizes now. I've always wanted a pair of large Kunzite studs but those are cost prohibitive for me now so I've settled with some really nice Rose de France (lavender) amethyst studs. They look identical to Kunzite...only I know the difference. 10mm rounds set in sterling.

Lavender Amethyst Rhodium Over Sterling Silver Stud Earrings 2.5ctw

@SilleeMee   I actually think you are better off with the pink amethysts!  More durable, affordable, and very much the same look.  They are beautiful!

Honored Contributor

Thanks! @nova  I think so, too.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, several pieces.....all Bella Luce. They're nice, and a lot cheaper than Diamonique. You could get some nice things on there. I wish they sold rings in half sizes.