Regular Contributor

Re: JTV Jewlery

[ Edited ]

I have been buying their designer brand online recently, and love them!  I don't get them on my TV, so I buy online. I have been buying from them for years. I have recently gotten gorgeous buys, some colored CZ rings and earrings, that I wear with my real gold and diamonds. Years ago, when gold was a lot less, I was able to buy many beautiful rings and earrings.  I also bought many stones, many that aren't available anymore, ie, large Australian opals, tanzanites, and more.  I wouldn't hesitate, you can always return, but I never have.  But, if you buy just cheap, then you might not be happy,,I mean for $10 or so.  They do have sales now and then, and you might pick up something very nice for less.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@rms1954 Oh I think it's really nice.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I have lovely bella rings that i purchased a few years ago.  They still llok nice.  They are rhodium over silverSmiley Happy

I ordered this ring.  It was only $33.  It came today and while it looks like a ring from the past and it is an unusual setting,  But the stones look crooked to me. 

14AA1A6F-EFEA-47DD-AF9D-E340688D2BEA.png

I like that.  If the stones look crooked to you just return it or it will bug you everytime you wear it lol.  I bought a sapphire ring from Michael Valitutti and it looked like one of the stones was crooked.  Not sure if it was or not but it looked that way to me.  I wore it a few times but I noticed it everytime lol so I returned it.  The only piece of Michaels I ever returned.  Love all my other rings from him.  That is a pretty ring thoughSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

I have ordered at least 100 pieces from them and the vast majority of them are beautiful.  I was so skeptical in the beginning because I tend to like pieces by Dallas Prince or Rarities, but I have to admit I have gotten some very nice pieces including diamond rings that were so nice, it shocked me when I opened the package.  I also find the hosts down to earth. I have been very satisfied. If you're into Bali jewelry, their Artisan of Bali line is phenomenal. 

I have also read that when people have their pieces appraised from JTV that they appraise higher.  I have no complaintsSmiley Happy  My rings are substantial and well made.

Honored Contributor

Be careful with their quality. I bought a few things and every stone was loose. 

Regular Contributor

I have several pieces from them over the last 2 or 3 yrs. You have to be an "educated consumer" and know what to look for - what works for you and what doesn't. Honestly their quality is very nice, even on some of the less expensive pieces I've gotten. Larger selection than the Q and their simulated colored stones are far superior to what I've seen on the Q as well. Their Bali line has designs that are more my taste than the direction JAI is going in. Prices are a little higher on that line, but you can always find pieces on a decent sale if you look around or catch a special price.

Honored Contributor

I buy all the time--nothing big or huge or very expensive--but most have been very  nice------love the pearls too---but only buy when there is free shipping--and they ship the same day; I get my orders in 2-3 days and they return as fast as they ship. I am in WA state--they are in Tennessee or Kentucky maybe??? 

Honored Contributor

Never ordered a Bella from them that I didnt love !!!

Honored Contributor

I own a few pairs of earrings from their Fabulite collection (strontium titanate). JTV is about the only place that sells it that I could find. I also own their Moissanite studs in gold. I'm happy with all of that.

Frequent Contributor

I love JTV. I have some Diamonique, but when I discovered Bella Luce, I was in love. I also own several nice gemstone pieces like Chrome Diopside and Ethiopian Opal. I got in while the prices were cheap and bought several pieces of each stone.I wish I had done that with Tanzanine.  My favorite stone though is Strontium Titinate. The sparkle is unbelievable. I own several pieces in it too.  I have bought numerous rings, earring, and pendants over the last 16 years. I had to buy one of those display ring trays at Michaels for my ring collection. There's not much room left for rings.I have had a few issues with pieces I purchased, but I sent them right back with no problem.