Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,075
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

@Kachina624 wrote:

I avoid it.  Not only have the few pieces I've ordered been junk but the hosts and format of the programs is boring. 


Agreed on the hosts. They talk wayyyyyy too much, and they always are in love with every piece. 

Super Contributor
Posts: 266
Registered: ‎05-25-2019

i have ordered half a dozen pieces from JTV over the past few years. they have unique settings and are quite affordable. and i have been very happy with my selections. But there were a couple hit or miss ones that disappointed. Good Luck whatever you decide.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,455
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: JTV Jewlery

[ Edited ]

@tarytoo wrote:

i have ordered half a dozen pieces from JTV over the past few years. they have unique settings and are quite affordable. and i have been very happy with my selections. But there were a couple hit or miss ones that disappointed. Good Luck whatever you decide.


You can't beat their prices.  I purchased a Tova ring from jtv.  On Q it was 100.00 on jtv under 30.00.  When they do do buy outs you get great deals. Tova's ring is well made.  I love their Bellas, Vanna K pieces are amazing.  I also have a moissainte fire band that is lovelySmiley Happy

Valued Contributor
Posts: 827
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@tarytoo wrote:

i have ordered half a dozen pieces from JTV over the past few years. they have unique settings and are quite affordable. and i have been very happy with my selections. But there were a couple hit or miss ones that disappointed. Good Luck whatever you decide.


You can't beat their prices.  I purchased a Tova ring from jtv.  On Q it was 100.00 on jtv under 30.00.  When they do do buy outs you get great deals. Tova's ring is well made.  I love their Bellas, Vanna K pieces are amazing.  I also have a moissainte fire band that is lovelySmiley Happy


@sunshine 919 I also bought that Tova ring from JTV. Today I bought a moissanite ring in 14k yellow gold. The price was marked down and they had a coupon code. I thought it was a really good deal, one you can't find elsewhere for moissanite.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,455
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@Tsukiko wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@tarytoo wrote:

i have ordered half a dozen pieces from JTV over the past few years. they have unique settings and are quite affordable. and i have been very happy with my selections. But there were a couple hit or miss ones that disappointed. Good Luck whatever you decide.


You can't beat their prices.  I purchased a Tova ring from jtv.  On Q it was 100.00 on jtv under 30.00.  When they do do buy outs you get great deals. Tova's ring is well made.  I love their Bellas, Vanna K pieces are amazing.  I also have a moissainte fire band that is lovelySmiley Happy


@sunshine 919 I also bought that Tova ring from JTV. Today I bought a moissanite ring in 14k yellow gold. The price was marked down and they had a coupon code. I thought it was a really good deal, one you can't find elsewhere for moissanite.


I bet its lovely.  My moissanite is a band with 5 stones they are small but they flash color.Smiley Happy