Honored Contributor

Anyone ever order from them?  Looks nice on TV but you know how that goes.

Honored Contributor

I have lovely bella rings that i purchased a few years ago.  They still llok nice.  They are rhodium over silverSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I have lovely bella rings that i purchased a few years ago.  They still llok nice.  They are rhodium over silverSmiley Happy

I ordered this ring.  It was only $33.  It came today and while it looks like a ring from the past and it is an unusual setting,  But the stones look crooked to me. 

14AA1A6F-EFEA-47DD-AF9D-E340688D2BEA.png

Honored Contributor

I avoid it.  Not only have the few pieces I've ordered been junk but the hosts and format of the programs is boring. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I have a Tanzanite ring that I got for our 40th anniversary. It is very pretty, It is set in 14ky y/g don't know if that makes a difference or not. I'd say try them and if you don't like it, send it back. You never know...

Respected Contributor

I love when they go on and on how rare a stone is and how it might not be around in the near future then they tell you the price is $29.99. How rare could it be? Their diamonds look like commercial diamonds to me. 

Honored Contributor

You get what you pay for......The "cheap bargains" are just that.     Price compare before you buy.

However, they also DO have "better" jewelry, at higher prices.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 Oh I think it's really nice.

Respected Contributor

I have a nice pair of spinel earrings from Jtv.  I just ordered a very nice jewelry scale from them.  It wasn't cheap, but was what I was looking for.  I don't watch them on tv and just order on website.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

I have ordered at least 100 pieces from them and the vast majority of them are beautiful.  I was so skeptical in the beginning because I tend to like pieces by Dallas Prince or Rarities, but I have to admit I have gotten some very nice pieces including diamond rings that were so nice, it shocked me when I opened the package.  I also find the hosts down to earth. I have been very satisfied. If you're into Bali jewelry, their Artisan of Bali line is phenomenal.