Respected Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@CatsyCline:  So the quality is good?  QVC prices are higher but want to get good quality pieces.

@Hoovermom    Have a pink volcanic quarrz cuff received as a birthday gift .  gorgeous  . wanted to pick up the ring - at the moment  my size is gone.

had just one issue w JTV jewelry a bella bracelt that was longer than specified and they waived the return shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@CatsyCline:  So the quality is good?  QVC prices are higher but want to get good quality pieces.

Quality is excellent. I have 49 pieces most of them bracelets but do have a few earrings and pendants which are exceptional.  I also have a few J a I pieces but they are nowhere near as nice as these.

Respected Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

I just purchased this yesterday from JTV.  Cannot wait to see it.

Sterling Silver Filigree Hinged Bangle Bracelet

ARTISAN GEM COLLECTION OF BALI(TM) STERLING SILVER FILIGREE HINGED BANGLE BRACELET - SRA440

I have that bangle.  You will love it, but I must warn you it is a bit difficult to open.  Lovely craftsmanship.

@IamDoodles:  You are absolutely right, kind of hard to open.  As I am somewhat claustophobic (getting things off my wrists LOL), I am not sure I can keep it.  Since it qualifies for January return, I am going to wear a few weeks to see how I handle this little "glitch".  It really is beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@IamDoodles wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

ARTISAN GEM COLLECTION OF BALI(TM) STERLING SILVER FILIGREE HINGED BANGLE BRACELET - SRA440

I have that bangle.  You will love it, but I must warn you it is a bit difficult to open.  Lovely craftsmanship.

@IamDoodles:  You are absolutely right, kind of hard to open.  As I am somewhat claustophobic (getting things off my wrists LOL), I am not sure I can keep it.  Since it qualifies for January return, I am going to wear a few weeks to see how I handle this little "glitch".  It really is beautiful.

It's a shame isn't it because it is so lovely.  I feel the same way you do about not being able to get things off the wrist.  I noticed that it gets easier to open if you fiddle with it a bit.  It seems to loosen up and work better.  Hope that helps you.

Respected Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@IamDoodles wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

It's a shame isn't it because it is so lovely.  I feel the same way you do about not being able to get things off the wrist.  I noticed that it gets easier to open if you fiddle with it a bit.  It seems to loosen up and work better.  Hope that helps you.

@IamDoodles:  Yes, it is getting better each day.  I am going to take it to a jeweler and see if he can help.  Nice bracelet. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

I really like that style too but don't have any. I have been buying the pearls tho--got a really lovely 18" necklace/ bracelet set from the Precious World of Pearls yesterday. Have had a few duds but mostly good luck. I try to buy when there is free shipping---they ship things really fast too.