Honored Contributor

20% off coupon in the Sunday paper tomorrow, you need the code, but cant post it here .It appears in the color coupon section of the paper.

Respected Contributor

I just purchased this yesterday from JTV.  Cannot wait to see it.

Sterling Silver Filigree Hinged Bangle Bracelet

ARTISAN GEM COLLECTION OF BALI(TM) STERLING SILVER FILIGREE HINGED BANGLE BRACELET - SRA440

Trusted Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

ARTISAN GEM COLLECTION OF BALI(TM) STERLING SILVER FILIGREE HINGED BANGLE BRACELET - SRA440

I have that bangle.  You will love it, but I must warn you it is a bit difficult to open.  Lovely craftsmanship.

Respected Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

I have that bangle.  You will love it, but I must warn you it is a bit difficult to open.  Lovely craftsmanship.

@IamDoodles:  Oh no, it was a relative cheap $89, so I jumped on it.

Respected Contributor

Love Artisans of Bali!    Make sure you track your orders ladies. Ordered a Bali ring on black fri.    Mine bounced around Nashville all this week and went into a black hole at USPS Nashville Disti.  of course my size is gone but JTV customer care is out until Monday.

Turquoise Blue Silver Ring

Valued Contributor

I have that bangle and love it. I also bought the cushion bangle SRA272

JTV-SRA272-1-orders.jpg

Valued Contributor

@CatsyCline I too love this line. I never really watched until Black Friday. Her pieces are gorgeous and the prices were fantastic. I bought 2 of her bracelets and I know I will be coming back for more. 

Respected Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

I have that bangle and love it. I also bought the cushion bangle SRA272

JTV-SRA272-1-orders.jpg

@Tsukiko:  I wanted this one too but it was a 6.75" and too small for this big ole wrist that I have LOL.  How does the quality compare to the ones here at the Q, JAI?

Respected Contributor

@CatsyCline:  So the quality is good?  QVC prices are higher but want to get good quality pieces.

Valued Contributor

@Hoovermom I don't have any of the Jai pieces but I'm very happy with my bracelets. The closure on the square bracelet is very good, I like how it snaps closed. As for the round one I don't bother with the closure because I slip it over my hand. I love the detail and the weight of these pieces.