Contributor

Re: JR Multi-Gemstone Bracelet….is Mine Now

I am upset with myself. I have loved that bracelet and rarely regret not ordering something but I could kick myself for not ordering the 6-3/4 bracelet because after I slept on the decision, it is sold out. No waitlist. Maybe it wasn't meant to be/

Contributor

Ooops, wrong bracelt. The one I want is J293273. Still want it in the smaller size. Aaaagh.

Valued Contributor

Congratulations to all the ladies who got that bracelet. It is indeed a beauty!!

Occasional Contributor

Oops I think that j293273 is the bracelet all the ladies were talking about I already returned that one because it didn't wow me plus it was difficult to clasp and unclasp alone but it is pretty and I know a lot of ladies will really enjoy it.

Respected Contributor

Gigi, enjoy it in great health! It is gorgeous.
Esteemed Contributor

That bracelet can not be worn on an everyday basis. It looks to be very heavy and it appears that the gemstones will chip if hit on a desk or during your work day. I would not spend that type of money on a bracelet that will be very difficult to wear. I guess if you have money to throw away that would be ok. But I like more practical jewelry.

Contributor

On 2/1/2015 lvgirl2010 said:

Oops I think that j293273 is the bracelet all the ladies were talking about I already returned that one because it didn't wow me plus it was difficult to clasp and unclasp alone but it is pretty and I know a lot of ladies will really enjoy it.

Thanks, it is the one I want but I need the 6-3/4 size which is sold out. Boo. I really want it.