Contributor

Re: JR Leather Wrap Watch. Help me select a color :)

On 7/14/2014 stevieb said:

Suzy, I get the 'classic' thing and more times than not I'd be right there with you... It's one of the reason most of my bags are neutrals, but in looking at the colors, I have to say, I just don't think the black or brown flatters this watch...

Good luck with your choice!

Smile

Thanks for your honest opinion. I think I'm going with the coral! I find the hue subtle, and not too far off from camel (although more orangey). Appreciate your help Smiley Happy)))

Super Contributor

The coral is stunning. My fav!

Super Contributor

I have the coral and the camel. Both gorgeous. But I would get the camel first.
Honored Contributor

On 7/14/2014 SuzyQZD said:

Suzy, I get the 'classic' thing and more times than not I'd be right there with you... It's one of the reason most of my bags are neutrals, but in looking at the colors, I have to say, I just don't think the black or brown flatters this watch...

Smile

Thanks for your honest opinion. I think I'm going with the coral! I find the hue subtle, and not too far off from camel (although more orangey). Appreciate your help Smiley Happy)))

Enjoy whichever one you choose...

Choices can be hard and I'm not always the most decisive person, but my mother always told me to go with my first impression and not to over think most choices... I have to say that when I follow her advice, I'm rarely disappointed!

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Thank you stevieb!!! You're very sweet!!! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}
On 7/14/2014 SuzyQZD said:

Smile

Enjoy whichever one you choose...

Choices can be hard and I'm not always the most decisive person, but my mother always told me to go with my first impression and not to over think most choices... I have to say that when I follow her advice, I'm rarely disappointed!

Wink

Super Contributor

FYI, the wrap watch is on EZPay right now - all colors available except the green!

Contributor

On 7/16/2014 expatgal said:

FYI, the wrap watch is on EZPay right now - all colors available except the green!

Saw that, thank you! So, I ended up ordering the camel color after all! Excited to get it!

Super Contributor

Do you have your watch yet, SuzyQZD? I got another one in blue with the EZpay and absolutely love that color.

Super Contributor

I think the green is the best. Just my opinion. Looks very high end in the green. I see that type at the office all the time in green.

Super Contributor

I'd love a gorgeous taupe for fall/winter. I'm betting we won't see any new colors, however.