Respected Contributor

JR Diamonique Bracelets...Stones Fell Out!

I need advice ladies that have had this happen to them. One of the cuff bracelets was on clearance and I got it for XMas....have worn it almost daily and today I look down and a tiny stone has fallen out. I pruchased her other cuff in Jan and it may just be past 30days also...gotta look up the date. Anyway a stone is now missing out of it too. I am thinking they might be able to replace the one if there is stock by the time I send it in but the clearance one is gone for good.

Will QVC repair and replace the stone and return them to me when there is no stock? Or should I see if a jeweler could fix it? I do not want to loose out on these cuffs...finally found some that actually fit my small wrist and just love them both.

If you have had this happen what did you do? What I don't want to happen is Q to just refund the money and not fix my cuffs and return to me...asking to much? I thought diamonique items have lifetime warranties but does that apply when a stone falls out?

I will call CS tomorrow but I wanted to know what you ladies have experienced 1st.

Thanks so much!