Honored Contributor

April 8th has some scheduled jewelry shoes. I've already recorded a few. Looks like, by the number of Affinity Diamond Shows, that may be the TSV. 

Esteemed Contributor

Affinity Diamond is the TSV for that date.  A poster in the "Q Talk" forum often posts the entire month TSVs by brand/subject, and when it's closer to that date, she posts the actual item, FYI.

I'm waiting patiently for Gem Day in June.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Not buying, but may be looking. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

It never hurts to look!  Smiley Wink

I've been going through my gallery books and other books of collections of jewelry--plus watching various artists and famous collections on YouTube.  One needs some visual aids of sumptuous jewelry in times like these. 

Trusted Contributor

Can't seem to get excited about new jewelry--or of any kind of shopping right at the moment.  Our current situation as a nation is just so sad, nothing seems important to me right now.

Sorry for bringing everyone down.

Honored Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman  Hey, no harm done. I'm already a little down seeing our financial situation now (thanks to DH's occupation/knowledge/being a wet blanket). We've gone over our "new" budget and no wiggle room for non-essentials. My two businesses (no longer an income) have ceased, too. It's definitely not a "Whoa is me situation", but as my Dad used to say, we're "tightening our belts", "pulling in the reigns", "watching our pennies", etc.