Respected Contributor

t Re: JEWELRY CLEARANCE SINCE MIDNIGHT

I bought the oval scroll necklace by Carolyn Pollack that was on as a one day special.  I would recommend her lasting connections necklace as it is at a great price.  I bought that earlier this year and am very happy with it.  I also got an Or Paz tennis bracelet this afternoon.  Treating myself I guess! 

Honored Contributor

Re: JEWELRY CLEARANCE SINCE MIDNIGHT

@Shanus wrote:

QVC has had jewelry shows on clearance since midnight, yet no comments about purchases, likes, dislikes, etc.? Personally I'm seeing the same old stuff... No orders from me.

@Shanus  Maybe that's why there's no chatter,  same old tired stuff? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

OTO STERLING HOOP EARRING FOR $249.?  Are they serious? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

l glanced through the gold selections online, but didn't really take time to shop. Guess I should go back and look for something appealing.  I want something in white gold.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought nothing.  I have one more easy pay on a laptop and then my q bill is zero!!  Doing a happy dance. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought a DMQ ring. But- If there's a gap in between the stones set together and it's uneven, I'm done with this line for good. Tired of DMQ quality lacking and crooked prong settings. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I can make those silver hoops for under $90 (& have sold many) & I'm not a factory that mass produces. What's up with these inflated prices? Maybe the Q needs to find some new jewelry vendors that won't "stick it to them" w/ high overhead. By the way, I have a feeling that all this Vicenza jewelry is a load of c--p. By saying Italian jewelry, it makes it sound more unique & stylish....also more expensive and more desirable. BTW, the term "Bronzo" is nothing more than jewelry made from a base metal (bronze) & then plated w/ silver tone, gold tone, or rose tone. Calling it Bronzo gives it that Italian flair. This is a few reasons I don't trust quality or value of QVC jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

OK, so I didn't find anything in white gold that I wanted.  Want to expand my collection of white and rose gold, but I did find the 36-inch byzantine necklace, which looked good for the price, so I bought that. It'll go with my other yellow gold byzantine pieces.  LOVE that style!

We'll see how good it looks when it gets here.